X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch P
    replied
    Unfortunately the timing of the San Antonio game isn't as good...and this way I can be there for two games. Yes; the Westin was one of the times I encountered NBA teams, both the Clippers and the Thunder. Somewhere there is probably a basketball groupie site which has all the hotel info!

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Does anyone have knowledge of what hotels the Raptors stay in on the road? I'm planning to see them play in Houston and Dallas in January and thought it might be fun to stay in the same places. I've run into other teams (Pistons back in their heyday, Clippers, Thunder) by coincidence and it was amusing to run into players and coaches in the elevator/fitness room etc. At the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco I was trying to figure out why so many beautiful but somewhat slutty looking women were hanging around in the lobby (hooker convention?) when the elevator doors opened and there were Ben Wallace and another player I don't recall. Ah.....the Pistons are here.
    Going to Texas? Why not take in the Raptors visit there for the first Kawhi appearance in SA ... should be memorable. Re hotel try the Westin on Riverwalk ... I understand NBA teams stay there.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    Does anyone have knowledge of what hotels the Raptors stay in on the road? I'm planning to see them play in Houston and Dallas in January and thought it might be fun to stay in the same places. I've run into other teams (Pistons back in their heyday, Clippers, Thunder) by coincidence and it was amusing to run into players and coaches in the elevator/fitness room etc. At the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco I was trying to figure out why so many beautiful but somewhat slutty looking women were hanging around in the lobby (hooker convention?) when the elevator doors opened and there were Ben Wallace and another player I don't recall. Ah.....the Pistons are here.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    If you're on tapatalk I have steps

1. Get off tapatalk
    2. Done

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    If you’re on Tapatalk you need to save the gif to your library and then post it as a picture

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    How do you add a gif on the forum using your Android?!

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    How do you add a gif on the forum using your Android?!

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    Anyone know why when i go to my profile its just a blank page? I cant edit anything. Thanks
    Checked mine and everything is fine. Don't know what your issue might be. MOD alert

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Anyone know why when i go to my profile its just a blank page? I cant edit anything. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Is the challenge rule under review for the NBA, or will it remain a g-league only rule?

This seems like a great rule. Random number of challenges, refs floor call always stands, and the coaches can use their challenges to actually force a correct call.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Not sure where else to put this. The forum doesn’t work in Tapatalk anymore. Is this because of the switch to a new server? If so does anyone know when we’ll be able to log in on Tapatalk?
    https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...887#post808887

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Not sure where else to put this. The forum doesn’t work in Tapatalk anymore. Is this because of the switch to a new server? If so does anyone know when we’ll be able to log in on Tapatalk?
    The forum wasn't working on my laptop for a brief time last night either, though it's working again now.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Yeah, it's the FG% on shots defended by that player. It's not really significant though, there's a crazy amount of noise in it.

There was a study done and basically it yielded that there was some very limited predictive value in at-the-rim DFG%, and for any shots outside of 3 feet of the rim, it's predominantly noise. It's a descriptive stat that tells you how well guys have shot over somebody, but really tells you very little about how well they've defended, with the usual very few exceptions at the extremes of the data-set (ie guys who stop everything tend to be very good, guys who stop nothing tend to be very bad, everyone in the middle tends to be largely indistinguishable).
    so in this stat jordan is the defender and opponents are hitting 63% on him and hitting 57% on jonas. i have noticed this year jonas seems to have found the best way to stay down and use his arms to "own" space to defend, especially in close.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X