Everything Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Was there one "better" than Hunter Skinner?
    Let's just say that Manute's son isn't likely to play in the Philippines- his name means something different in Tagalog

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Let's just say that Manute's son isn't likely to play in the Philippines- his name means something different in Tagalog
      BolBol = pubes ... you could have saved me a google Ebon ... not so outrageous? He might consider it funny ...if the money was good.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Because that means Lavar Ball will be blaring b.s. all year
        Idk about that, he really seemed to upset ESPN when he made what many called a sexual gesture towards Jalen rose wife.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Was there one "better" than Hunter Skinner?

Backstory ... I follow the NY Rangers hockey team occasionally and looked into their draft yesterday/today. This guy was on the list and I went ...haha.
          Rui Hachimura
          Goga Bitadze
          Mattise Thybulle
          Darius Blazely
          KZ Okpala
          Admiral Schofield
          Quinndary Weatherspoon
          Miye Onie
          Talen Horton-Tucker
          Mfiondu Kabengele
          Luguentz Dort
          Shamorie Ponds
          Zylan Cheathem

Just to name a few. Truly incredible.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I think I saw ESPN finally banned him from live interviews after his last appearance?
            Yeah he's banned from all platforms.

Good riddance.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Mattise Thybulle
              Darius Blazely
              Admiral Schofield
              Quinndary Weatherspoon
              Zylan Cheathem

Did not realize... tuned out of the nba draft after the first 4 ... the above stood out for sure (Cheathem !!).

Key & Peele ... outstanding.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post

Idk about that, he really seemed to upset ESPN when he made what many called a sexual gesture towards Jalen rose wife.
                Not a Lavar fan, but the whole thing is overblown. Like, when did the term "switching gears" become a euphemism for "let's get it on"? When I watched the first time, I was waiting to see Lavar do something crazy, but it was more about how Molly massively overreacted. She could have just chuckled, ignored it, acted confused or a million different reactions.... because the term actually means nothing. He didn't even say it with a 'nudge, wink' overtone.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Not a Lavar fan, but the whole thing is overblown. Like, when did the term "switching gears" become a euphemism for "let's get it on"? When I watched the first time, I was waiting to see Lavar do something crazy, but it was more about how Molly massively overreacted. She could have just chuckled, ignored it, acted confused or a million different reactions.... because the term actually means nothing. He didn't even say it with a 'nudge, wink' overtone.
                  Molly is easily the worst part of a show with Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman. That's saying something.

Comment

Working...
                  X