Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Parade

Just starting up

Who will be this years drunk shirtless JR Smith?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

I love that FVV has a chubby version of him in his brother

Kawhi

Comment

Man, all you Torontonians (and southern Ontarians), enjoy this! Wish I could be there!

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
        Man, all you Torontonians (and southern Ontarians), enjoy this! Wish I could be there!
        I'm watching the stream in my office and getting a weird CTV feed that's not giving much for TV host audio...it had Kyle, drunk FVV and drunk Drake cussing like sailors

Comment

Live stream for everyone, who can't be there:

https://globalnews.ca/news/5398166/l...aptors-parade/
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Somebody told me there were random dudes dressed up as players signing autographs? How stupid can you be to fall for that?

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
              Somebody told me there were random dudes dressed up as players signing autographs? How stupid can you be to fall for that?
              You've heard of The Klaw?

Meet, The Flaw!

Comment

So Oprah is a Raptors fan apparently or maybe a good sport.

Comment

Instead of being elevated, Masai is on street level in a car with his family...and since his car is stopped, getting swarmed by all these turds that were trashing him for trading Derozan

Patient guy, selfies and autographs for every dick head lol

Comment

I'm just glad Leo isn't doing color commentating for this action packed parade.

Comment

For a parade to celebrate (mostly) the players they're not showing much of... The players.

Comment

Why don't they have the streets barricaded? LOL. The entire route is just covered with fans. It's funny but it's got to be frustrating as well. Looks like they are now finally moving...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          For a parade to celebrate (mostly) the players they're not showing much of... The players.
                          Horrible coverage. Cringy out of touch news anchors is not what I'm tuning in for

Comment

Who is this incredibly annoying woman with Tim & Sid? Some sort of local tv personality I assume?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Horrible coverage. Cringy out of touch news anchors is not what I'm tuning in for
                              Yeah, the focus of the parade coverage seems to be how many people showed up and how diverse they are. Like we didn't already know this about the Raptors. On the flip side it must be tough to fill all that airtime when the parade is moving about 0.5 km/hr. Still, why not train the cameras on the players, the coaches and Masai? Masai is the only one getting some camera love.

Comment

Working...
                              X