Everything Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    One positive thing is that Kawhi is staying in Toronto for sure.... cause he is never leaving this parade.
    You can tell Toronto hasn't done this 1993. Logistical nightmare
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The police chief of Toronto just said to stay home if you're not there yet, its too packed

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Apparently the volume of people has essentially knocked out telecommunications around the parade area.
        Rogers and Bell - FTW. lol. That's perfect.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

You can tell Toronto hasn't done this 1993. Logistical nightmare
          They were definitely not prepared for the size of the crowds.... too many inflated numbers for all these other events caught them off guard. But the fact ehy didn't barricade the route is shocking in its incompetence.

Comment

People are climbing those arches in the square 40 feet above the ground. They had to stop the proceedings until they get down..jesus

Comment

Switched from Sportsnet to TSN. So much better, but still not enough coverage of the players.

Comment

Nightmare tweet... F...

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                  Switched from Sportsnet to TSN. So much better, but still not enough coverage of the players.
                  I was wrong. Still very lame. Might have to turn this off. I haven't even seen a shot of a player in 15 minutes.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

I was wrong. Still very lame. Might have to turn this off. I haven't even seen a shot of a player in 15 minutes.
                    Yeah I'm just waiting till they arrive at the stage to tune back in..supposed to be 30 min but probably not

Comment

Why don't they have the streets barricaded? LOL. The entire route is just covered with fans. It's funny but it's got to be frustrating as well. Looks like they are now finally moving...
                      Can confirm. Barricades on only a few spots. People are out on the streets.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I think they timed the interviews for when they got to certain places. Starting to get some Kawhi, Lowry stuff from the buses....

Comment

Damn. Toronto is LIT! I was at the Skydome when Joe Carter hit the walkoff in '93, but I've never seen Toronto like this before. This is awesome. I dropped my son and nephews off at the subway and have no idea how or when they are getting home - I can't even reach them by cellphone. Responsible dad & uncle that I am. Lol.

Let's GO Raptors!!

BTW. One of my nephews hangs out with buddies of FVV. They heard a rumour that Kawhi said "let's run it back" when he was in Vegas. Could be completely false, or Kawhi was drunk, but there it is.

Comment

Serge is an interesting guy....

Comment

Serge is an interesting guy....
                              Care to elaborate? Lol

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Care to elaborate? Lol
                                He's a good interview. Actually answers questions without the media-training-speak. You can tell he has a life/interests other than basketball. Plus, he's drunk already, so he's good in my books...

Comment

Working...
                                X