Happy Raptors Day everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Raptors Day everyone!

Not sure how we should celebrate this day.. My withdrawal symptoms are at peak. Need some raps action ASAP

May 12th - Raptors Day in Tdot!

lol
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Is that Vasquez? He's hustling so hard to stay in Toronto.

Comment

What a weird day for "Raptors Day", we're going to have to take time away from finishing up 2nd round opponents just to go shake hands with the mayor every year now? This type of shit could cost us a perfect playoff run.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          What a weird day for "Raptors Day", we're going to have to take time away from finishing up 2nd round opponents just to go shake hands with the mayor every year now? This type of shit could cost us a perfect playoff run.

Nah, if we're playing, we celebrate by winning. Plus they're only shaking hands cause it's inaugural. Theyre making it official and thus a ceremony is needed.
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

These honorable days are generally just for the current Year.
            So May 12, 2014 is Raptors Day. May 12th, 2015 won't be.

Comment

Comment

Kind of embarrassing to celebrate a first round knock out when they were the better team based on regular season standings... it also goes to show you how bad the teams been the past 20 years when they make a big deal out of it.

Hopefully it keeps the excitement going.. the franchise needs as much support as it can going forward.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Kind of embarrassing to celebrate a first round knock out when they were the better team based on regular season standings... it also goes to show you how bad the teams been the past 20 years when they make a big deal out of it.

Hopefully it keeps the excitement going.. the franchise needs as much support as it can going forward.
                  I think its more to commemorate the fantastic response, and community that was realized, as opposed to the short lived playoff run.

Comment

Greivis for Mayor! lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

man, i don't care about basketball fit. i want GV back.
                      "Bruno?
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

GV's agent must be going postal.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Greivis for Mayor! lol

That is really true and kind of funny. There's obviously Toronto sports fans that love more than 1 sport but for the most part the passion and the die hard spirit lies with just one of the teams, be it Raptors, Leafs, Jays or TFC. I can't imagine that's the case in many other places outside of maybe NY or Chicago.

Comment

That is really true and kind of funny. There's obviously Toronto sports fans that love more than 1 sport but for the most part the passion and the die hard spirit lies with just one of the teams, be it Raptors, Leafs, Jays or TFC. I can't imagine that's the case in many other places outside of maybe NY or Chicago.
                            I'd say Boston takes the Cake. Pats, Red Sox and Celtics fans are ALL ridiculous.
                            Suppose the difference being is that they generally have one Contenter out of the 3.

I'd definitely put Toronto up there as well though.

Comment

i thought that meant that Greivis has played on four different teams, and Toronto fans are his favourite.
                              "Bruno?
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X