Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it July 12 yet?

Comment

Nerlans Noel has an awesome debut in summer League.

Comment

Nick Johnson dunk.

Comment

Aaron Gordon block:

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
            Nick Johnson dunk.

Ouch!!!

Comment

When is the Raptors first summer league game?
              Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
              http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

MunsMunny wrote: View Post
                When is the Raptors first summer league game?
                Friday

Comment

Summer League!! Start the hype train!!!

Winter is done, the NBA Finals have been decided (If you've been under a rock the spurs probably already passed and pounded said rock), the draft is done, the silly season has started and as of now Norris Cole and Shabazz Napier are the only official Miami Heat players. Offseason YEAH!! However we do have 60 potential NBA players. 60 men who are probably more athletic then you or I, 60 men who are much close to achieving their dream, making it to the show. All of that starts somewhere right? I mean you do have to prove yourself a little bit? I mean we have to get stupidly hyped about prospects who probably won't even play a minute in the NBA somewhere right? RIGHT!!! Summer League B*tches!! Where the Boston media calls Kelly Olynk the second coming of Larry Bird, where the Knicks find out that they actually have prospects, and where Bruno Caboclo proves he is the Brazilian Kevin Durant. Please someone hold me!!! I can't handle all the hype!!

Sarcasm a side, really summer league might be fun. I mean we don't know much about the league that Bruno was playing in. Was he playing against other 18 years olds or was he actually playing against men? I don't know, maybe he was playing against people you or I could beat. Bebe NBA dreams basically rely on this, you know, that other guy in the Lou Williams deal, yeah HIS NBA dreams. I mean maybe Summer League might be watchable. However I have never watch a summer league game in my life because it's a complete waste of time. But it is basketball, after the world cup all we have is Baseball and little bit of Tennis. I love Baseball and Tennis but that shit gets boring. So are you hyped about Summer League, because I'm going to watch the highlights if anything. How about you guys? You gonna watch?
                  Last edited by BasketballJesus; Sun Jul 6, 2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I made an error. the option NENE!! was supposed to be BEBE!!!. I be stupid.

Comment

• interested in nothing but the 3 B's...BEBE, BRUNO & BONGO (Kabongo)

Comment

• Watch Bruno raining treys, blocking 7 footers, pulling those KDish Js off the dribble, oh baby groovy yeah!

Comment

• BRUNO!!!!l!!!!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• im looking forward to seeing bruno and bebe on the court but i also expect bruno to be pretty frazzled
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Just noticed Scott Machado is on our summer league roster. Really like him, think he has a good chance to win the 3rd PG role. True PG who dishes out tons of assists. He's not too athletic though and not a good shooter, hence why he hasn't stuck anywhere, but seems like a good 3rd option.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Just noticed Scott Machado is on our summer league roster. Really like him, think he has a good chance to win the 3rd PG role. True PG who dishes out tons of assists. He's not too athletic though and not a good shooter, hence why he hasn't stuck anywhere, but seems like a good 3rd option.
                                Well I feel with nando most likely going we should try and find someone who's cheap that can be the third point guard because I am not feeling Buycks or Stone at all. Or we have to make sure what ever backup small forward we sign can shoot. Because think if Kyle got injured and then you move greivis to the starting line up and lou to backup point. If we sign someone like Al Farouq Aminu who can't shoot for shit and play landry fields at the 2 guard we have like zero spacing and our offense would go to shit. Especially if Lou or Patterson have a bad game one night. I guess we would just have to up Demar and Terrence's minutes and forget playing Fields.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X