• Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    So far we got:
    Bruno Caboclo
    Scott Machado
    Muck Kabongo
    Eric Griffin
    What about our second round pick, Daniels?
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

It would be nice to see Khem Birch on this team.

I was wondering why Masai didn't draft a big Canadian back-up centre with #59, and then I realised, maybe it is as a favor to them. If we draft them, they can only play for us: if we don't, they can end up playing in the league for another team that may play them more.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Always liked this kid, his interviews etc...seems like a smart guy. Good luck to him!

Comment

Wooo! Best summer league ever!
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
            Always liked this kid, his interviews etc...seems like a smart guy. Good luck to him!
            His numbers in the D-league were not that great, but he did show an improved 3 point shot, making 38% on 1.3 attempts per game. I think he is also learning how to run a team and not just get by on his speed, it will be nice to see what he can do after this season of development.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              His numbers in the D-league were not that great, but he did show an improved 3 point shot, making 38% on 1.3 attempts per game. I think he is also learning how to run a team and not just get by on his speed, it will be nice to see what he can do after this season of development.
              He was also once touted to be a top 5 pick before the NCAA fucked him over
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                What about our second round pick, Daniels?
                That's what I'm wondering

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Hope Birch and Bachynski get invites.
                  I really think Bach can be a solid back up center with some weight training

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kabongo, Bruno, Daniels, Eric Griffin, Scott Machado. Hopefully one of Kabongo or Machado can impress and earn a spot on the team

Comment

Don't really watch summer league games. But i might watch a couple of games this year because Bruno.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Don't really watch summer league games. But i might watch a couple of games this year because Bruno.
                        I'm with you on this. Anyone know where the games are normally streamed?

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          I'm with you on this. Anyone know where the games are normally streamed?
                          If you have NBA TV Canada its on there

Comment

The first three games, starting from July 7th are being aired on NBA TV Canada. Raps getting more coverage than last year

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Me too. I'm thinking of getting the NBA.com package.. I just want to see everything this year lol.

Bachynski is playing for the Hornets' team, I believe.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                Me too. I'm thinking of getting the NBA.com package.. I just want to see everything this year lol.

Bachynski is playing for the Hornets' team, I believe.
                                Don't games played in Toronto get blacked-out by League pass?
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X