No announcement yet.

Everything 2014 SUMMER LEAGUE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going to get excited about someone putting up big numbers in CHINA. All the American guys put up gigantic numbers over there.

Still, looks like an intriguing roster!

Comment

• I wonder what type of numbers Shaq(in his prime) would put up in China??
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I wonder what type of numbers Shaq(in his prime) would put up in China??
        60pts, 30 rbs, 40% ft%

On second thought prob more like avg 80pts.

Comment

• ryanc123 wrote: View Post
          60pts, 30 rbs, 40% ft%

On second thought prob more like avg 80pts.
          It would be 'Chamberlain facing the Washington Generals' type dominance
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I cannot wait to see Bruno play.

Comment

• So Kings and Raps had a scrimmage. Kings post there guys' highlights, but Raps refuse to show there guys, and ask Toronto media to keep information to themselves. So, the only thing that leaked was 3 points by Bruno.

Meanwhile, Kings look like they schooling the Raps on kings.com. Not sure I'm a fan (edit -- of this at a pr level). Also, not sure what secrets the Raps are trying to hide.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                So Kings and Raps had a scrimmage. Kings post there guys' highlights, but Raps refuse to show there guys, and ask Toronto media to keep information to themselves. So, the only thing that leaked was 3 points by Bruno.

Meanwhile, Kings look like they schooling the Raps on kings.com. Not sure I'm a fan (edit -- of this at a pr level). Also, not sure what secrets the Raps are trying to hide.
                Raps 'refuse', as if they outwardly said 'no, no highlights for you'. It could be that not all teams consider pre-summer league scrimmage as something to hype on the website.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I'm going to be really disappointed if Kabongo hasn't used his prolonged absence from the NBA as motivation to work on the areas of his game which needed improvement. This kid has too much talent to not be playing in the big leagues. Waive Buycks and sign Kabongo.

Comment

• What was so great about Kabongo?

He's small.

He isnt a pure shooter.

Doesnt have elite vision.

But he's fast...... and a Canuck. I'm sorry, I just don't care about this guy, he isnt that good.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      What was so great about Kabongo?

He's small.

He isnt a pure shooter.

Doesnt have elite vision.

But he's fast...... and a Canuck. I'm sorry, I just don't care about this guy, he isnt that good.
                      You could be right.

But he was considered a top recruit, PG, and lottery pick 3 years ago until his unfortunate run in with NCAA.

But at the same time Josh Selby was a top PG coming out of high school and McAdoo was also considered lottery 3 years ago and went undrafted.

I think we have to see how he does in Summer League.

Comment

• Jesse Mermuys said in interview that Myck has amazing on ball defense. They asked him to ease up a little because they couldn't even run the offense so who knows maybe he'll do great
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          So Kings and Raps had a scrimmage. Kings post there guys' highlights, but Raps refuse to show there guys, and ask Toronto media to keep information to themselves. So, the only thing that leaked was 3 points by Bruno.

the didn't show Cabolco's 3! But, I think I saw a grainy image of #5 playing out there. Bigfoot (or at least Bigarms) exists!

Comment

• Best Ever Summer League performances

Comment

• Worst Summer League Performances

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Worst Summer League Performances

General vasquez is in the list!

Comment

Working...