Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandit
    replied
    I really was hoping we would be the team to pick him up... way to bring up memories

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Anyone know what happened to Hassan Whiteside? This guy was a toothpick like Nerlens Noel and now he looks like this....

You've got Journalists all questioning how nobody knew Whiteside was good ... they just need to look at our board!

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    kabongo was bad, but it was interesting how little he played. wonder if MU was "shutting him down" because he wants to sign him?

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    none of the point guards were remotely "good"

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    draps wrote: View Post
    i just want to point out that if bycks were some random guy we picked up for SL, everybody would probably want him as our 3rd stringer
    Not me. Id still prefer Kabongo.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    i just want to point out that if bycks were some random guy we picked up for SL, everybody would probably want him as our 3rd stringer
    As long as we ignored the Turnover and FGA section of the box score, then we'd be all about it. In context you see a guy who turned it over twice as often as passing it and who shot the ball every single chance he got for some inflated point totals. Buycks was far more intriguing after last years summer league where he played infinitely better.

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    you live and learn, right?

Leave a comment:

• draps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    I vote Kabongo

He at least showed he is physically ready to play in the NBA and defensively he can fill in for spot minutes (and really what else do you need?)

You never know....maybe he comes in and starts pressuring players like Ish Smith or Patrick Beverly and makes a role for himself
    ehhh, i don't know man, he looked pretty terrible, there's gotta be better options. hell, i'd say buycks is a better option.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    My guess would be Tuesday October 28th or Thursday October 30th.

A couple of marquee matchup a on Tuesday or Thursday with a full onslaught of games in Wednesday or Friday.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

But it's confirmed we are playing on the 31st of October? How did I not see that anywhere
    Season should start on 31st of oct or couple days earlier +-

EDIT: wiki The regular season will begin on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 with the defending NBA champions San Antonio Spurs hosting the first game.

pre-season: wiki The preseason will begin on Saturday, October 4, 2014 and will end on Friday, October 24, 2014.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Nah, schedule isn't out yet

But it's confirmed we are playing on the 31st of October? How did I not see that anywhere

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    is it confirmed on who we are playing?
    Nah, schedule isn't out yet

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    31 oct
    is it confirmed on who we are playing?

Leave a comment:

replied
    31 oct
    Fuck.

At least I'm going to their preseason game in Vancouver! *looks at calendar and sees October 5th*

FUCK!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X