This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Dewan Hernandez

With the 59th pick we De-wan the draft!.. Kawhy do you ask? I believe in Masai. It's late and all I know for now is that he's a center who is now a centre. Didn't play last year due to ineligibility but that might give him the old Raptor chip on the shoulder. Just had a flash...the old Raptor chip on the shoulder..is now a championchip! If there are any Dewan hives out there, let us know about him and let me be the first to welcome Dewan to the 2019 NBA Champions.

Damn, JClaw and Abbas both with the quick-fire thread! Which one will the mods delete? Find out next time, on RR-Z!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

This is not a good look

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        With the 59th pick we De-wan the draft!.. Kawhy do you ask? I believe in Masai. It's late and all I know for now is that he's a center who is now a centre. Didn't play last year due to ineligibility but that might give him the old Raptor chip on the shoulder. Just had a flash...the old Raptor chip on the shoulder..is now a championchip! If there are any Dewan hives out there, let us know about him and let me be the first to welcome Dewan to the 2019 NBA Champions.
        You weren't quite the first... Lol ... sneaky, lightning fast Abbas.

Comment

Working...
        X