Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Summer League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Has anyone ever gone to summer league? I am defiantly going to someday. I have never really been enticed by vegas but the only reason i will ever go is to line up a trip during summer league. This would be a good year to go with Zion and R.J barrett but our team doesn't have much to sell me on it and it doesnt line up with my schedule. I think within the next 2 years i will plan to go down to vegas for the week when it's going on. Just wondering how much a trip would end up costing me? What kind of prices they charge to get into games and how likely i would be to run into nba players who are usually in the area when it's going on.
    I'd like to go someday. When the Raps have a good team with an exciting prospect and it was a strong draft that year I might go.

    Comment


    • #17


      he'll play in Summer League for Raps
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • #18
        MixxAOR wrote: View Post


        he'll play in Summer League for Raps
        Who is this guy? He seems pretty good. I like that he can shoot off the dribble but still has a good enough handle to get to the basket.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

        Comment


        • #19
          GLF wrote: View Post

          Who is this guy? He seems pretty good. I like that he can shoot off the dribble but still has a good enough handle to get to the basket.
          Combo guard 6-4, 182lb. 22 years old. Spent 4 years in college. Malachi but with more hops
          Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Jul 2nd, 2019, 11:44 AM.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • #20
            MixxAOR wrote: View Post

            Combo guard 6-4, 182lb. 22 years old. Spent 4 years in college. Malachi but with more hops
            I was thinking the exact same thing. Reminds me a lot of Malachi. Hopefully he's better though cause Malachi was trash
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

            Comment


            • #21
              GLF wrote: View Post

              I was thinking the exact same thing. Reminds me a lot of Malachi. Hopefully he's better though cause Malachi was trash
              Hard to say. With summer league and draft the most interesting thing is trying to decipher the direction the team is going. So they are getting a lot of shooters and combo guards and with bigs they are going undersized but versatile and defensive minded.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • #22
                MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                Hard to say. With summer league and draft the most interesting thing is trying to decipher the direction the team is going. So they are getting a lot of shooters and combo guards and with bigs they are going undersized but versatile and defensive minded.
                Yeah, we're loading up on taller versions of FVV and athletic bigs who can guard on the perimeter.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Albeit against lesser competition, but he can use both hands, has a nice change of speed/direction, pretty good handles and a shot that looks reliable. Took too many shots 8 inches inside the three point line, but he's still developing . Raptors will talk him out of that. Be fun to watch in Vegas league.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      well that was atrocious
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        well that was atrocious
                        You can say that again. Nobody on the Raps looked like an NBA player.

                        Poole on Warriors looks promising. I remember 2 years ago FVV completely dominated him and another G- leaguer in a pickup game.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hotshot wrote: View Post

                          You can say that again. Nobody on the Raps looked like an NBA player.

                          Poole on Warriors looks promising. I remember 2 years ago FVV completely dominated him and another G- leaguer in a pickup game.
                          yeah nobody is looking like FVV, Wright or Powell when they played.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            RJ is not looking good. I'll be honest, whenever I watched him at Duke I didn't like what I saw. He seems to not be able to get his shot off the way we all thought he would and he's definitely not as good of a shooter as we thought he was either. We've seen guys struggle in summer league and turn out fine, but if I was the Knicks I would be sweating right now.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hopefully Davis suits up for the Raps tonight. Hernandez would benefit from better guard play
                              @Chr1st1anL

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Maury wrote: View Post
                                RJ is not looking good. I'll be honest, whenever I watched him at Duke I didn't like what I saw. He seems to not be able to get his shot off the way we all thought he would and he's definitely not as good of a shooter as we thought he was either. We've seen guys struggle in summer league and turn out fine, but if I was the Knicks I would be sweating right now.
                                RJ is way too into the whole Mamba Mentality BS. He has to lose that ASAP, or he's going to look more like an better conditioned Dion Waiters. NBA players & coaches are way too smart these days... they're going to let RJ shoot his team out of games, like past-prime Kobe. The modern NBA is all about efficiency.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X