No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. You guys are talking me out of watching any games. Caught the first quarter and a bit of the first Raptors game and thought it didn't look too bad. Boucher finished with 21 points plus rebounds and blocks I read.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
      Wow. You guys are talking me out of watching any games. Caught the first quarter and a bit of the first Raptors game and thought it didn't look too bad. Boucher finished with 21 points plus rebounds and blocks I read.
      Summer league is terrible.

Comment

I notice NBAtv is airing many summer league games...none of which include the Raptors. Any thoughts on where to catch tonight's game? Other than whatever has replaced reddit.

Comment

god damn they are trash
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Our team is bad but at least they didn't lose to team China.

Hornets can't catch a break.

Comment

Good bounceback. Boucher looked like MVP. Dewan had solid game.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                I notice NBAtv is airing many summer league games...none of which include the Raptors. Any thoughts on where to catch tonight's game? Other than whatever has replaced reddit.
                It was on TSN4.

They looked much better tonight.

Comment

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

It was on TSN4.

They looked much better tonight.
                    Thanks. From what I saw, I agree that Dewan looked better. Still a bit rough finishing around the net but I'll take that for #59. It's ridiculous how Boucher just flings up those 3's...and they go in. Looked good on free throws too.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Thanks. From what I saw, I agree that Dewan looked better. Still a bit rough finishing around the net but I'll take that for #59. It's ridiculous how Boucher just flings up those 3's...and they go in. Looked good on free throws too.
                      Yeah, I watched the whole game and thought he looked pretty good honestly.
                      For a guy who hasn't played team basketball in over a year, it's coming back to him.
                      There are areas to work on though, for sure.

Comment

Nice highlights yesterday vs Knicks. Good to see Miller not shit the bed, Lloyd very solid, Dewan with potential.

How many true roster (15) spots do we have available for these guys?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Nice highlights yesterday vs Knicks. Good to see Miller not shit the bed, Lloyd very solid, Dewan with potential.

How many true roster (15) spots do we have available for these guys?
                          Not enough.

Either Miller, Loyd or probably both are on the bubble.

They must evolve to the next level by the time Training camp rolls around.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Nice highlights yesterday vs Knicks. Good to see Miller not shit the bed, Lloyd very solid, Dewan with potential...
                            Yes, a nice outing against the Knicks. Now if we could see some consistency. Of course, that tends to be the problem with younger players. Boucher has a much more complete game then I saw the times I watched last season. All of them should see minutes. Very interested in seeing how Dewan progresses. Raptors need another player with his size and motor. Boucher could be a big help against other teams benches if he can hit the three.

Comment

Watching the summer league game against Indiana . Nurse and Masai being chummy with someone in a hat. Who is that?P.S. our guys played well including Hernandez, Davis, Miller, Lloyd,Solomon.
                              Last edited by Gonzz; Thu Jul 11, 2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                                Watching the summer league game against Indiana . Nurse and Masai being chummy with someone in a hat. Who is that?P.S. our guys played well including Hernandez, Davis, Miller, Lloyd,Solomon.
                                RHJ is the guy in the hat. Also yea our guys looked really good this game
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X