• Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    NAW is looking like a steal for NOLA.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Re: Grayson Allen - the amount of trash thrown at him when he's in a game (and maybe even when he's sitting on the bench) until he can prove he can maintain his focus, will be ridiculous.

If you put attach a swear jar to his hip, we'll cure world poverty by the All-Star Break.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Theres game at 4:00 ET today i think?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Found the highlights for the game against Indiana yesterday:

Davis is looking really good. Feels like he already has chemistry with Herandez. Could be our new Fred/Siakam
    yeah...Davis and Dewan had a good two man game going. heard in the post game that the two of them were roommates at the G League combine

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Found the highlights for the game against Indiana yesterday:

Davis is looking really good. Feels like he already has chemistry with Herandez. Could be our new Fred/Siakam

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

what a scrub
    lmao what a trashbag

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Theres game at 4:00 ET today i think?

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Miller really coming out of the shell. Besides the deadly corner 3 and tenacious D he was already known to have, showed some put back dunks, ball handling, and good passing/court vision. Opposing D's know they have to close out fast on him when he's spotting up, so he's now attacking that close out better and taking it inside.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

what a scrub

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Gonzz wrote: View Post
    Watching the summer league game against Indiana . Nurse and Masai being chummy with someone in a hat. Who is that?P.S. our guys played well including Hernandez, Davis, Miller, Lloyd,Solomon.
    RHJ is the guy in the hat. Also yea our guys looked really good this game

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Watching the summer league game against Indiana . Nurse and Masai being chummy with someone in a hat. Who is that?P.S. our guys played well including Hernandez, Davis, Miller, Lloyd,Solomon.
    Last edited by Gonzz; Thu Jul 11th, 2019, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Nice highlights yesterday vs Knicks. Good to see Miller not shit the bed, Lloyd very solid, Dewan with potential...
    Yes, a nice outing against the Knicks. Now if we could see some consistency. Of course, that tends to be the problem with younger players. Boucher has a much more complete game then I saw the times I watched last season. All of them should see minutes. Very interested in seeing how Dewan progresses. Raptors need another player with his size and motor. Boucher could be a big help against other teams benches if he can hit the three.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Nice highlights yesterday vs Knicks. Good to see Miller not shit the bed, Lloyd very solid, Dewan with potential.

How many true roster (15) spots do we have available for these guys?
    Not enough.

Either Miller, Loyd or probably both are on the bubble.

They must evolve to the next level by the time Training camp rolls around.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Nice highlights yesterday vs Knicks. Good to see Miller not shit the bed, Lloyd very solid, Dewan with potential.

How many true roster (15) spots do we have available for these guys?

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

Thanks. From what I saw, I agree that Dewan looked better. Still a bit rough finishing around the net but I'll take that for #59. It's ridiculous how Boucher just flings up those 3's...and they go in. Looked good on free throws too.
    Yeah, I watched the whole game and thought he looked pretty good honestly.
    For a guy who hasn't played team basketball in over a year, it's coming back to him.
    There are areas to work on though, for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X