X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post

Its the Salmon fish that was the deadly culprit alright

Comment

You guys are way too hard on the Chuckwagon I would take him over Tyler any day of the week. He is better offensively than Reggie Evans and more versatile on offense than Tyler, since he can pass the ball.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
        You guys are way too hard on the Chuckwagon I would take him over Tyler any day of the week. He is better offensively than Reggie Evans and more versatile on offense than Tyler, since he can pass the ball.
        At least Tyler can finish from 1ft away
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          At least Tyler can finish from 1ft away

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
            You guys are way too hard on the Chuckwagon. I would take him over Tyler any day of the week. He is better offensively than Reggie Evans and more versatile on offense than Tyler, since he can pass the ball.
            Good grief. Tyler's win share on offense is 1.7, Chuck's is 0.1. That should tell you something. Hansbrough scored 11.5 points per 36, Hayes weighs in with 6.2, just behind Landry Fields at 7.6. Only Hayes was not injured. Chuck's offensive rebounds per 36 are higher than expected at 3.1, but Tyler led the team with 4.4.

Chuck Hayes did shoot better than Rudy Gay, though: .429 to .388. But he did not do not as well as Hansbrough or Patterson: .474 and .477, respectively.

Okay, I'll give you the passing, which no doubt was no. 1 on "Things We Want You to Work On During Off-Season" for Hansbrough. Late in the season, Coach Casey told him to pass out after getting the offensive rebound, so he did it, just to get back on the court.

Less than two weeks until training camp! I'm looking forward to Stiemsma trying to back down Hayes or Hansbrough.
            Last edited by caccia; Wed Sep 17, 2014, 11:57 PM.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
              Less than two weeks until training camp! I'm looking forward to Stiemsma trying to back down Hayes or Hansbrough.
              You guys must be tired of all the power forward/centre statistics starring my fellow Tar Heel. So I promise not to post any more on the subject until 2015! Meanwhile, I am sure having a guy like Hayes on the team will act as a balance to all the young guys who think they're James Harden...the best in the world. Oh, yeah.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                Good grief. Tyler's win share on offense is 1.7, Chuck's is 0.1. That should tell you something. Hansbrough scored 11.5 points per 36, Hayes weighs in with 6.2, just behind Landry Fields at 7.6. Only Hayes was not injured. Chuck's offensive rebounds per 36 are higher than expected at 3.1, but Tyler led the team with 4.4.

Chuck Hayes did shoot better than Rudy Gay, though: .429 to .388. But he did not do not as well as Hansbrough or Patterson: .474 and .477, respectively.

Okay, I'll give you the passing, which no doubt was no. 1 on "Things We Want You to Work On During Off-Season" for Hansbrough. Late in the season, Coach Casey told him to pass out after getting the offensive rebound, so he did it, just to get back on the court.

Hansbrough does a lot of individual things well, but he just mucks up the offense when he's out there, much more so than Hayes does.

Hansbrough's OxRAPM was -2.5; Hayes' was -1.4. Team ORTG with Hansbrough on the court was 100.9. Hayes? 105.1.

Reality is, for all the stuff Hansbrough does well, and for all the stuff Hayes does terribly, the offense runs better with Hayes than with Hansbrough.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Hansbrough does a lot of individual things well, but he just mucks up the offense when he's out there, much more so than Hayes does.

Hansbrough's OxRAPM was -2.5; Hayes' was -1.4. Team ORTG with Hansbrough on the court was 100.9. Hayes? 105.1.

Reality is, for all the stuff Hansbrough does well, and for all the stuff Hayes does terribly, the offense runs better with Hayes than with Hansbrough.
                  Spot on.

However, there are instances in physical games where you are not making many perimeter shots and need some offensive rebounds. Hansborough is your guy.

*Don't rely on him if you are getting out rebounded on the defensive end though*

Comment

Hayes lost alot of weight and he slimmed down alot

i dont know how to post pictures so if someone can find his picture people post it
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                      Hayes lost alot of weight and he slimmed down alot

i dont know how to post pictures so if someone can find his picture people post it
                      I believe the off season conversation went like this:

Casey: Yo ChuckWagon.

Hayes: Yes, Coach.

DC: We got problems. Masai wants shot blockers and you're awesome at everything but.

DC: Slim down.

DC: You got the height of a small forward, drop 60 pounds, and play it.

Comment

Looking pretty slim.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Wtf

Comment

Stupid question maybe, but could he really see time at the 3? Look so much younger that's crazy

Comment

I think it's a current picture - he just tweeted it.

https://twitter.com/c_hayes44/status/515554292900855808
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Stupid question maybe, but could he really see time at the 3? Look so much younger that's crazy
                                Lmao that was sarcasm
                                Under no circumstances is the Chuck Wagon gonna play the 3
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X