Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could pick any PF to pair with Jonas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Hard not to with all the injuries they had
    Wasn't that the year b Roy was making a comeback hahahaha
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Andrea Bargnani. That outside shot will create space and open it up for Jonas in the post.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Andrea Bargnani. That outside shot will create space and open it up for Jonas in the post.
        Ohmygawd, sign and trade with the Knicks!

Knicks out:

Andrea Barganani
        Knicks 2020 second round pick

Raptors out:

Resigned Kyle Lowry
        Patrick Patterson
        Resigned Nando De Colo
        Knicks 2016 first round pick
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bargnani is an expiring contract in June 2015!

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            Ohmygawd, sign and trade with the Knicks!

Knicks out:

Andrea Barganani
            Knicks 2020 second round pick

Raptors out:

Resigned Kyle Lowry
            Patrick Patterson
            Resigned Nando De Colo
            Knicks 2016 first round pick
            The Knicks are above the tax apron, they can't take Lowry, Patterson and Nando in a sign and trade. Maybe they would take DeRozan and Ross instead?

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
              The Knicks are above the tax apron, they can't take Lowry, Patterson and Nando in a sign and trade. Maybe they would take DeRozan and Ross instead?
              ooooh yes...
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Kevin Garnett. I know he's an ass, but I think he would be perfect playing with JV. He's a PF who's forced to play C, and he's very comfortable with it since his days in Boston. He could be like how Oakley was to the VC-led Raps. Maybe he could teach JV how to set illegal screens without being caught or called for fouls. lol. Basketball-wise though, he could still play. He was key in Game 7. He said he's impressed with us fans, and tbh we have a better shot of being a contender than the Nets, who spent $200M and gambled their future but to no avail.

Rupaul. He's a rich man's Patrick Patterson, with a much more length. Since we have Lowry and Derozan, he doesn't have the pressure anymore to be the man. So he doesn't have to carry this team like he did in the past. He could lay his eggs on the perimeter and spot up for J's, etc.

Comment

Maybe six years ago....

Comment

Don't know how anyone cannot say Unibrow. Already a beast and he's like 21

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Yeah. I made a list and said all my choices have pros and cons....the con to Unibrow is that in real life, it's hard not to think it would be impossible to actually get him. Otherwise he's a complete no-brainer.

Comment

Vonleh!

Comment

Lamarcus Aldridge

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I was going more for the perfect fit rather than just BPA.
                            "Bruno?
                            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
                              Kevin Love.

Jonas commands the paint, Love stretches the floor. Both have a nose for the ball.
                              Love is a great player, but how is JV that much different from Pekovich that a combo of JV and Love would be be significantly better than Love and Pekovich?

Sadly, I think we have to look at the way the NBA is trending towards smaller and more versatile PF's and get someone out there that has a hope of guarding the elite guys like LBJ and KD at that position. Anthony Davis has a prayer when healthy. It's not just about double, doubles anymore.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                Love is a great player, but how is JV that much different from Pekovich that a combo of JV and Love would be be significantly better than Love and Pekovich?

Sadly, I think we have to look at the way the NBA is trending towards smaller and more versatile PF's and get someone out there that has a hope of guarding the elite guys like LBJ and KD at that position. Anthony Davis has a prayer when healthy. It's not just about double, doubles anymore.
                                That is literally exactly Jerami Grant. He's the best athlete in this class (after Wiggins I guess) and his standing reach is taller than a lot of PFs in the league right now (his standing reach is 8'11 which is almost as much as some 7 footers).

He's insanely quick, explosive and long. All he needs is to add a little bit of strength and he'd be the answer to these small ball lineups on defense.

He's listed as a SF but his basketball skills are so bad I think he'll end up being a more athletic Faried.
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X