Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed for 3 year / $4.2M deal

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...12203993534465
    Last edited by hoodlum; Mon Jul 1, 2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

hoodlum wrote: View Post
      Yes, this is the minimum salary I was talking about a few posts up.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Nice pickup. Not to sound racist, but a lot of NBA teams seem to have a lights-out white shooter that you can't leave open. Those guys always kill the Raps. Now we've got one of our own.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          Nice pickup. Not to sound racist, but a lot of NBA teams seem to have a lights-out white shooter that you can't leave open. Those guys always kill the Raps. Now we've got one of our own.
          But we have Fred Sr.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

99% when left unguarded? Jesus Christ
            That can't be real, can it? Guys don't even shoot 99% in empty gyms.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

But we have Fred Sr.
              Fred Sr. is a light skin - like Curry, Klay, etc... You need those guys too.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

That can't be real, can it? Guys don't even shoot 99% in empty gyms.
                Effective FG%. So, almost 2 points per shot - but he takes a lot of those shots as threes, so he's hitting like 2/3rds of his open threes, or some such ridiculousness (also, more than 2/3rds, because some of his open shots are twos and those would need to actually be hit at 99% for the ratio to hold up).
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

https://cdn.theathletic.com/app/uplo...mas-3s.mp4?_=1

So much fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+point+shooter
                  Last edited by Puffer; Mon Jul 1, 2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Here’s hoping he can play D

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Supposedly he can't which is the one downfall but you can never have too many dead eye shooters so I like the signing
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

Supposedly he can't which is the one downfall but you can never have too many dead eye shooters so I like the signing
                        D is something you can learn. Hopefully having players like Marc/Danny?/Kawhi can fasten this development.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

He's 24. Hopefully he can learn when exposed to a team with an excellent developmental record. He seems to be limited athletically. So maybe he can learn to fit into an excellent defensive system that allows him to play against the most limited offensive player on the floor at the same time he is out there. And, quite frankly, if he can pass, and has to be guarded or even doubled whenever he has the ball, maybe his production exceeds his subtraction. Going to be fun to watch this waterbug skittering across the hardwood and throwing up bombs.

Comment

Again, not to stereotype,..... but I think the answer is "no".

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...nd-basketball/

Good article about his journey. Reads similar to so many other Raptors players losing their parents.

Also, it mentions his defensive strengths, I've read a few others that comment that he is decent defensively. He's not a stopper but won't be a pylon.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

But we have Fred Sr.
                                Fred is not classified as a "white guy"

follow the rules
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X