Everything Matt Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
    To whoever is going nuts with cabin fever, here's something to cheer you up this Sunday morning:

Oooo! Gave me chills watching that. Guys were starting to set more screens for him later in the year. such a quick release. He is a guy who I expect would improve next season. Settled into his role. Accepted as a sharpshooter by everyone on the team. Works hard on defense. Not going to have to defer to anyone cause he's the "new guy." In fact he has every right to demand the ball when he is in the game. The coach puts him in to get buckets. He should be shooting at least 6 threes a game.

Comment

• A dagger 3 shooter stretches the floor too. I'd like to see him get more burn as well.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Oooo! Gave me chills watching that. Guys were starting to set more screens for him later in the year. such a quick release. He is a guy who I expect would improve next season. Settled into his role. Accepted as a sharpshooter by everyone on the team. Works hard on defense. Not going to have to defer to anyone cause he's the "new guy." In fact he has every right to demand the ball when he is in the game. The coach puts him in to get buckets. He should be shooting at least 6 threes a game.
        It's crazy how this is his first year in NBA essentially and he only has 35 threes and look how they guard him loool
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• a little prediction but Matt Thomas will have one of these moments in the future
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
            To whoever is going nuts with cabin fever, here's something to cheer you up this Sunday morning:

If you want to show a kid who is learning to shoot to hold their follow through, have them watch this guy.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

a little prediction but Matt Thomas will have one of these moments in the future

2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

Comment

Working...
              X