Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles Lakers and their draft pick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    good luck to you sir. it's probably a better bet learning plumbing. they make 6 figures with nice job safety
    Many people in arts degrees do graduate degrees or professional programs after that increase their earning capabilities.

Or they're just very passionate about their field of study and use personal business to make it make money for them.

You look like a damn clown when you judge someone based on their degree, your statement reeks of ignorance and entitlement. Obviously technical degrees like Computer Science and Engineering are more guaranteed to get you a high-paying job, but satisfaction is also important. I can't remember where I read this piece of advice, but it said that men should pursue their passions and figure out a way to earn a good living from them. You're going to be happier that way.

This is coming from someone studying engineering btw.

Comment

Did you guys look at the title of this thread?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post

Ouuuffff that's ruff buddy...I respect how dealt with the stress of game 7 and engineering school
        Last edited by yabadabayolo; Wed May 28, 2014, 09:30 PM.
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          Many people in arts degrees do graduate degrees or professional programs after that increase their earning capabilities.

Or they're just very passionate about their field of study and use personal business to make it make money for them.

You look like a damn clown when you judge someone based on their degree, your statement reeks of ignorance and entitlement. Obviously technical degrees like Computer Science and Engineering are more guaranteed to get you a high-paying job, but satisfaction is also important. I can't remember where I read this piece of advice, but it said that men should pursue their passions and figure out a way to earn a good living from them. You're going to be happier that way.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with studying your passion. I am passing no opinion whatsoever.

That particular poster said he was more interested in money than art, yet chose an art degree. There was either a miscommunication, or a contradiction in that statement.

Given the statistics (and I'm talking about fine arts here, not a bachelor of arts, or a program in arts and sciences) that is a poor choice if you're more concerned with making money than producing art.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
            Kobe would be gone in the next two years or so. DD would become their #1 option.
            DD the #1 option for LA LOOOOOOLLLL, My friend, you have no idea what LA team is and what it means to be a Laker

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              Do you guys think with a roster of

Lowry
              DD
              Durant
              Johnson
              Valanciunas

Vasquez
              Ross
              Carter
              Patterson
              Draft pick

With JV, TR, DD improved we could win a championship?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
              That roster is probably not possible. But it would be the ultimate.....
              Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
              http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

Why not possible?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  Why not possible?
                  Other than VC (he'll be almost 40 by then) the salaries, my guess.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X