Raptors Fans Support Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Fans Support Group

Is the longer this Kawai thing go good or bad for Raptor fans . What I mean is it a good or bad sign .. It seems Durant had his mind made up before the process even began .

I don't think it's a good sign or a bad one. It's just Kawhi, as usual moving at his own pace. The good news or bad news will come when he agrees to sign somewhere, not before.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I am probably going to die from anxiety and maybe have other mental issues on the path
      BUT YOLO

HE STAYYYYY

IDC, its MADNESSSSSS

Comment

Good. I mean bad. I mean bad but good. I mean...someone find a Twitter account that says good!!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't think it makes a difference. Kawhi is gathering the information that will let him feel comfortable making the decision and the fact that most of the other top free agents made up their minds already (or years ago as some may have) wont phase him in the least. He's getting to his spot to take the shot he wants, all the other noise is irrelevant to him.

For our sanity, it certainly doesn't help that the two other teams are LA - so the media coverage will 1000% skew towards LA. But these same "experts" had Durant signing with the Knicks for the last year and Kawhi is much harder to read than Durant.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'd say it's more likely a bad thing, because it shows that Kawhi has the ability to detach from the emotion of this past season and can't be easily swayed by the love of an entire country. He's going to make a cold, rational decision based on: health, family, money, career and quality of life. Probably has a spreadsheet, with weighting factors and an algorithm crunching the numbers as works his way metlculously through his due diligence checklist.

Comment

It doesn't mean anything and nothing has happened yet other than what Kawhi said would happen. He's had meetings/conversations with the two LA teams at this point. No one's even sure on those details or if he's done there yet, but he had given every indication he'd talk to those teams then to Toronto.

Everybody's just making shit up in the meantime. Some of the talking heads are literally flip flopping day to day here.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I have a buddy that went to school with the neighbour of Bobby Webster's cousin. He has a twitter account and says this is a good sign.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  It doesn't mean anything and nothing has happened yet other than what Kawhi said would happen. He's had meetings/conversations with the two LA teams at this point. No one's even sure on those details or if he's done there yet, but he had given every indication he'd talk to those teams then to Toronto.

Everybody's just making shit up in the meantime. Some of the talking heads are literally flip flopping day to day here.
                  Raptor fans before July 1: "we'll probably have to wait a few days, Kawhi will meet with LA teams, then us. No biggie."

raptor fans on July 2: "WTF IS GOING ON THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED MADNESS"
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    I don't think it makes a difference. Kawhi is gathering the information that will let him feel comfortable making the decision and the fact that most of the other top free agents made up their minds already (or years ago as some may have) wont phase him in the least. He's getting to his spot to take the shot he wants, all the other noise is irrelevant to him.

For our sanity, it certainly doesn't help that the two other teams are LA - so the media coverage will 1000% skew towards LA. But these same "experts" had Durant signing with the Knicks for the last year and Kawhi is much harder to read than Durant.
                    Jimmy Butler's FA vlog is an eye opener on how they weigh in on their choice of team to play for.
                    I agree ,Kawhi for sure is going really careful with this process.
                    It takes time to come up with a decision that affects so many people around you.

Comment

I mean, considering he hasn't had his meeting with the raptors yet, I'd say its the best case scenario. The alternative is him making a decision before our meeting.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        I have a buddy that went to school with the neighbour of Bobby Webster's cousin. He has a twitter account and says this is a good sign.
                        did he pass out at 31 Flavours last night?

Comment

It's good for Raps because that's what I want to believe.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Comment

This forum is NOT most Raptor fans, its fanatics and lunatics, myself included.

This wait actually means nothing to 98% of most Raptor fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X