Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, guess what!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys, guess what!

    Bleacher Report's got Lowry and DeRozan as top 25 players in the NBA. They are placed 22nd and 23rd respectively.
    As for Ross, Valanciunas, Johnson, Vasquez and Patterson: 181, 125 126, 114 and 192 respectively.

  • #2
    "Bullshit, Bleacher Report is stupid and sucks. Demar isn't anywhere near Top 25. More like Top 250", they will say.
    And the debate will begin again.

    *The Circle of Liiiiiiiiiife*
    Last edited by Joey; Mon May 19, 2014, 10:04 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Link to the article maybe? Let's see the reasoning

      Comment


      • #4
        Here this non haterz!

        Joey wrote: View Post
        "Bullshit, Bleacher Report is stupid and sucks. Demar isn't anywhere near Top 25. More like Top 250", they will say.
        Us haters think he is barely a top 250th player

        Commence Internet Rage!

        Comment


        • #5
          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...2013-14-season

          Comment


          • #6
            Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
            Bleacher Report's got Lowry and DeRozan as top 25 players in the NBA. They are placed 22nd and 23rd respectively.
            As for Ross, Valanciunas, Johnson, Vasquez and Patterson: 181, 125 126, 114 and 192 respectively.
            They have Norris cole and Chris Anderson above t ross and batman. We'll that shows their Miami bias.

            Apparently derozan is the best at shutting down opponents going ISO. I never saw it hahahaha
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

            Comment


            • #7
              Can we get confirmation on this part:

              Bleacher Report wrote:
              DeRozan's reputation on the defensive end might not be as sparkling as some of the more well-known standouts, but it should be. No player in the NBA has been better at shutting down players in isolation, and his only real on-ball flaw comes when he gets caught in a post-up situation without a weak-side defender giving him support.
              Also, I like this part:
              A feisty competitor who plays with his heart on his sleeve, DeRozan doesn't exactly have a penchant for drama. At least, not the kind that's detrimental to the Toronto Raptors. Between that and a fairly clean bill of health, there's no reason for negativity here.
              LOL

              Comment


              • #8
                Is there any way to delete a thread? I fully forgot every thread mentioning DeRozan's name turns into a hate thread.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Joey wrote: View Post
                  Can we get confirmation on this part:



                  Also, I like this part:


                  LOL
                  It's from synergy stats. Basically ignores the fact that Casey hides DD on the lesser wing player every game, so his points allowed per isolation is really low.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    They have Norris cole and Chris Anderson above t ross and batman. We'll that shows their Miami bias.

                    Apparently derozan is the best at shutting down opponents going ISO. I never saw it hahahaha
                    At least they've contributed to championship teams, the real question is how the fuck Henry "only on the 76ers because I'm terrible and they're trying to tank" Sims is above Patterson.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Also, am I blind, or is AIRMIR not on this fucking list?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        Also, am I blind, or is AIRMIR not on this fucking list?
                        Your blind lol. Number 125.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          22 and 23. Fairly accurate I'd say. They don't get as much media coverage as we do, and based off the playoff's, they were at best 'ok'

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            Your blind lol. Number 125.
                            Good, he's on.

                            And I am pretty blind.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              DanH wrote: View Post
                              It's from synergy stats. Basically ignores the fact that Casey hides DD on the lesser wing player every game, so his points allowed per isolation is really low.
                              But there is actually a stat that says Demar is the best ISO defender in the league?? I love stats.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X