replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    If you can bring me a stat stating that, I will believe it

1 for 1 therefore 100%

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    Nah, he's the most reliable running-floater-with-time-running-out shooter of lifeeeee.
    If you can bring me a stat stating that, I will believe it

Leave a comment:

• TSF
    replied
    Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    At least they've contributed to championship teams, the real question is how the fuck Henry "only on the 76ers because I'm terrible and they're trying to tank" Sims is above Patterson.
    I bet you the moment Sam Hinkie saw Sims on the list he reflexively tried to trade him for a second round pick.

Leave a comment:

replied
    If that's a stat, there's probably a stat that shows chuck Hayes is the most reliable 3 point shooter of lifeeeee
    Nah, he's the most reliable running-floater-with-time-running-out shooter of lifeeeee.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    But there is actually a stat that says Demar is the best ISO defender in the league?? I love stats.
    If that's a stat, there's probably a stat that shows chuck Hayes is the most reliable 3 point shooter of lifeeeee

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    It's from synergy stats. Basically ignores the fact that Casey hides DD on the lesser wing player every game, so his points allowed per isolation is really low.
    But there is actually a stat that says Demar is the best ISO defender in the league?? I love stats.

Leave a comment:

replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Your blind lol. Number 125.
    Good, he's on.

And I am pretty blind.

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    22 and 23. Fairly accurate I'd say. They don't get as much media coverage as we do, and based off the playoff's, they were at best 'ok'

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    Also, am I blind, or is AIRMIR not on this fucking list?
    Your blind lol. Number 125.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Also, am I blind, or is AIRMIR not on this fucking list?

Leave a comment:

• Raptorsnz
    replied
    They have Norris cole and Chris Anderson above t ross and batman. We'll that shows their Miami bias.

Apparently derozan is the best at shutting down opponents going ISO. I never saw it hahahaha
    At least they've contributed to championship teams, the real question is how the fuck Henry "only on the 76ers because I'm terrible and they're trying to tank" Sims is above Patterson.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Can we get confirmation on this part:

Also, I like this part:

LOL
    It's from synergy stats. Basically ignores the fact that Casey hides DD on the lesser wing player every game, so his points allowed per isolation is really low.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan Evans
    replied
    Is there any way to delete a thread? I fully forgot every thread mentioning DeRozan's name turns into a hate thread.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Can we get confirmation on this part:

Bleacher Report wrote:
    DeRozan's reputation on the defensive end might not be as sparkling as some of the more well-known standouts, but it should be. No player in the NBA has been better at shutting down players in isolation, and his only real on-ball flaw comes when he gets caught in a post-up situation without a weak-side defender giving him support.
    Also, I like this part:
    A feisty competitor who plays with his heart on his sleeve, DeRozan doesn't exactly have a penchant for drama. At least, not the kind that's detrimental to the Toronto Raptors. Between that and a fairly clean bill of health, there's no reason for negativity here.
    LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X