Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Raptors Fans Therapy Session

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Fans Therapy Session

Now we really need it

I’ll start. Flags fly forever. It would have been awesome to run it back for another year but do you remember whether a team won one or two or do you remember that they won? And now that’s it’s done here’s the thought that was creeping around my head. I don’t know about Kawhi’s knee. I’m not sure it will last the length of this contract. But that said, thank you Kawhi for everything. And it wouldn’t be 2018/2019 if I didn’t add thanks to Danny as well.

Wouldn't trade this year for anything but I still think our continued rep as an elite FA destination took yet another hit.
    It's all in for Giannis against half the other teams that will be all in for Giannis.....teams that already have an elite player on the roster.

Masai needs to reverse the curse....

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      . I don’t know about Kawhi’s knee. I’m not sure it will last the length of this contract.
      With load management (ensuring the Clippers won't give him issues) Kawhi will play 60 games every season but yeah the legs issues could be lingering. I wouldn't be surprised if Kawhi decides to call it quits at the age of 32 when his contract is done cause his he doesn't want to walk limping around for the rest of his life.

Comment

Load management won't be a thing. Clippers can't let him take off 20 games. Also since he just signed a long term contract, Clippers don't have to baby him.

Comment

Working...
        X