Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Stanley Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

    At least RR is back in full swing again. I should have never posted those stanley johnson defense highlights with a quick shot of casey celebrating the win i should have know better. I think we can offically say the 2019-2020 RR season has kicked off. This is training camp for us too Joey give us a break. We fighting for roster spots
    Haha Once I start wrangling you guys is about as formal a start to the season as we get here at RR.

    Comment


    • Joey wrote: View Post

      Haha Once I start wrangling you guys is about as formal a start to the season as we get here at RR.
      What it do baybeeee!!

      Comment


      • Great one is definitely the Draymond or sheed Wallace of RR
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • Joey wrote: View Post

          Haha Once I start wrangling you guys is about as formal a start to the season as we get here at RR.
          Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Oct 2nd, 2019, 07:34 PM.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Great one is definitely the Draymond or sheed Wallace of RR
            The day TRex gets you to call him this, is the day he's won. TRex will always be TRex to me. Haha

            Comment


            • The Great One wrote: View Post

              Comment


              • Joey wrote: View Post

                The day TRex gets you to call him this, is the day he's won. TRex will always be TRex to me. Haha
                Trex took his rebranding strategy from Kobe. Change your name/number after gaining a bad reputation and hope they just magically forget about your past.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post

                  What it do baybeeee!!

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post

                    The day TRex gets you to call him this, is the day he's won. TRex will always be TRex to me. Haha
                    We can't let the terrorists win
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • Joey wrote: View Post

                      The day TRex gets you to call him this, is the day he's won. TRex will always be TRex to me. Haha
                      We should just call him the Great Number Two





                      Comment


                      • S.R. wrote: View Post

                        Probably wants a ring. Was still taking credit for this team's success in interviews last season.

                        Glad DeMar has processed things and moved on, maybe Casey will too. Had some good years here & this doesn't need to be an angry-ex relationship.
                        Put yourself in his shoes for a minute. He was a key piece in the machine that developed those guys to be ready for their shot when Kawhi showed up. He never got a crack at coaching the team with a true elite player and was fired after winning coach of the year. I don't agree with what he said but I don't know for sure what I would say or how I would feel if that was me.

                        Bottom line he said it and then was dismissed with positive actions. Actions speak louder than words, the difference is deafening.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X