Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha tomato

Comment

But ya Avery Bradley 3 years ago is what we want from Norm.

Comment

So might as well sign a good version of Norm. Sorry Norm!

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          But ya Avery Bradley 3 years ago is what we want from Norm.
          Yeah, but Avery Bradley now is not Avery Bradley then. He's largely done.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

My understanding is that there is no cap space, but still have the MLE which is about that much. Tomato/toe-matt-ow
            Oh yeah, so 8 point something minus McCaw if we keep him (who is better than Bradley I think).

Comment

Back to Johnson, did Detroit play him much as a small 4? Also, does he have small hands? He always struck me as a guy that was maybe limited in his ball control...

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                OG or Siakam are not a good fit at the 2. If anyone can do it it’s Siakam but I don’t think it’s the best way to use the roster.
                OG can guard plenty of 2's.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

So this guy is our starting shooting guard now?

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                    There's definitely a whole at the 2. Norm, FVV, and now Stanley all have a shot at it barring any significant moves. We'll see who gets it.

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                      Pretty sure he’s more of a modern PF than he is a SG.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Pretty sure he’s more of a modern PF than he is a SG.
                        I’d argue he’s a 2/3, leaning towards 3. He’s 6’7 with a 6’11 wingspan. He’s quite strong but I’d rather that be leveraged against weaker guards instead of his lack of offensive creativity being exposed against stronger hybrid bigs.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

I’d argue he’s a 2/3, leaning towards 3. He’s 6’7 with a 6’11 wingspan. He’s quite strong but I’d rather that be leveraged against weaker guards instead of his lack of offensive creativity being exposed against stronger hybrid bigs.
                          Sure...but how many minutes has he logged at the 2? Do you think Nurse will play him at the 2? Does the modern game suit him playing at the 2?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Sure...but how many minutes has he logged at the 2? Do you think Nurse will play him at the 2? Does the modern game suit him playing at the 2?
                            It does not. He would guard 2's very well but he's too offensively limited.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Suspect Johnson will be backing up the 3 and sometimes the 4 for us. While OG and Norm start on the wing, and Thomas gets some backup SG minutes, as well as FVV taking some of those minutes in 2-PG looks. That all assumes no further moves are made.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Thought he'd be battling Miller for back up minutes but Miller is not on NBA level still. It's Stanley's to lose. It's crazy to think he was drafted in 2015 after Raps got swept by Wiz.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X