Everything Stanley Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

At least RR is back in full swing again. I should have never posted those stanley johnson defense highlights with a quick shot of casey celebrating the win i should have know better. I think we can offically say the 2019-2020 RR season has kicked off. This is training camp for us too Joey give us a break. We fighting for roster spots
    Haha Once I start wrangling you guys is about as formal a start to the season as we get here at RR.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Haha Once I start wrangling you guys is about as formal a start to the season as we get here at RR.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Great one is definitely the Draymond or sheed Wallace of RR
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Oct 2, 2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Great one is definitely the Draymond or sheed Wallace of RR
            The day TRex gets you to call him this, is the day he's won. TRex will always be TRex to me. Haha

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Comment

The day TRex gets you to call him this, is the day he's won. TRex will always be TRex to me. Haha
                Trex took his rebranding strategy from Kobe. Change your name/number after gaining a bad reputation and hope they just magically forget about your past.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

We can't let the terrorists win
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We should just call him the Great Number Two

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Probably wants a ring. Was still taking credit for this team's success in interviews last season.

Glad DeMar has processed things and moved on, maybe Casey will too. Had some good years here & this doesn't need to be an angry-ex relationship.
                        Put yourself in his shoes for a minute. He was a key piece in the machine that developed those guys to be ready for their shot when Kawhi showed up. He never got a crack at coaching the team with a true elite player and was fired after winning coach of the year. I don't agree with what he said but I don't know for sure what I would say or how I would feel if that was me.

Bottom line he said it and then was dismissed with positive actions. Actions speak louder than words, the difference is deafening.

Comment

• Stanley's gotta be pissed. OG goes down and Kyle's out leaving lots of minutes at the wing and he gets only a couple of minutes. Not to say he's earned any as he's looked terrible. Does he have any value as a trade asset? Probably not.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Stanley's gotta be pissed. OG goes down and Kyle's out leaving lots of minutes at the wing and he gets only a couple of minutes. Not to say he's earned any as he's looked terrible. Does he have any value as a trade asset? Probably not.
                            No trade value there yet. Raptors are the ultimate player development/reclamation landing spot, if he doesn't have a rotation spot here and is not doing the G-league route, next step is overseas. That, or he gradually starts to ball in practice and bit by bit get a crack in the rotation again.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              Stanley's gotta be pissed. OG goes down and Kyle's out leaving lots of minutes at the wing and he gets only a couple of minutes. Not to say he's earned any as he's looked terrible. Does he have any value as a trade asset? Probably not.
                              Stanley doesn't seem to be on the same page with what the Raptors are doing, at all. On a team with championship aspirations and experience, that is not only not going to win you friends on the coaching staff, I can't see it winning you friends on the team itself.

I think we can all see here that, but I think Stanley either can't see it or doesn't want to. Someone needs to take him aside and tell him there are only two ways he has any chance at real minutes this year: buy in, or get bought out.

Comment

• Don't overthink it. He's a minimum salary guy, and he will probably still get his shot/time to shine at one point or another. OG being out was a good opportunity for him to step up but apparently he wasn't ready to do so.

His pal RHJ has shown what is possible with the right approach, when the opportunity again presents itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X