Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Beat me to it Mixx. I like this dude but he became a bit of a mess on the Nets. High motor but limited skills and questionable decision making.

Hopefully the staff can mold him into a useful piece.

Comment

Like his energy but he is often completely out of control.

Comment

Are you a big wing that can’t really shoot? Come to Toronto!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

He should get opportunities.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            Are you a big wing that can’t really shoot? Come to Toronto!
            Lol. He's definitely a forward though, Atkinson even played him at the 5 at times bc he has a big wingspan if I remember correctly.

Comment

Welcome aboard RHJ

Wonder what the financials look like? Are we still looking for another PF after this with some part of the MLE? Or is this it?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post

Lol. He's definitely a forward though, Atkinson even played him at the 5 at times bc he has a big wingspan if I remember correctly.
                Even better, cause that means OG can slide back down to the 3 a lot more often, which he’s better at
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

A couple of points.... notice his mins./game fell off last season (wonder why).... and he was let go for cap space apparently rather than capability.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Welcome aboard RHJ

Wonder what the financials look like? Are we still looking for another PF after this with some part of the MLE? Or is this it?
                    Yeah, weird that it hasn't been reported yet. Usually these prove-me deals for one year are the minimum or close to it, and we already used our BAE on Johnson. But I would have pegged RHJ's market far above the minimum. Could be anywhere between the minimum and the rest of our MLE and I wouldn't be too surprised.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Johnson and RHJ played together at Arizona.

Masai all in on strong athletic wings with questionable shots, I love it.

Comment

He has a nice mid-range shot and is a 2-way player. Had a bit of a down year due to injuries, though. Hoping he can improve his shot with the Raptors development staff!

Comment

So RHJ is coming off the bench I take it as an energy guy, as well as SJ? Both on short deals. I wonder is this more shots in the dark hoping for one to breakout and become good trade bait?

Comment

I think we are going for the all defence team. Hold the opposition to under 100 pts and we have a chance at winning. It worked in the playoffs.

Comment

The Raptors also played really well in the regular season without Kawhi. I could see them battling for a top seed.

Comment

Working...
                              X