Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

First world problems when everyone is gelling. We probably have too much depth. But that depth can give some of our starters some more rest. I mean wasn't Lowry averaging over 40mpg before he got hurt? Now that TD has proven that he can play we don't need to do that anymore.

If we flip some of our guys for an all-star caliber player like Holiday than we could mess with our chemistry. Does Jrue start or Fred? Is Fred okay coming of the bench? Can Jrue play our style?

But yeah Norm and Stan seem like the best trade assets we have. Both are easily expendable. Just not sure what we can get for them. Even if we can shave one year off of Norm's contract it might be worth it. Like Tony Snell for Norm. Snell is kind of a sh!tty player but he expires one year before Norm does. Just keep him on the bench and play TD and Matt more. But we can also make that kind of trade in the summer and just keep Norm for one more year here.
    Man I would fucking love Jrue Holiday on this team. I think he would fit in perfectly
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If the Raps keep playing well, they will force Masai's hand at least for a minor move. There's no way that optically he could stand pat.

Comment

• I know Davis is not Donovan Mitchell. But he has some Donovan Mitchell in his game. They have the same body type too, and they're both 6'4. If i'm TD, Mitchell is the guy that I would study.
        Is this the dagger!!!?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          I know Davis is not Donovan Mitchell. But he has some Donovan Mitchell in his game. They have the same body type too, and they're both 6'4. If i'm TD, Mitchell is the guy that I would study.
          Mitchell is only 6'1", according to the official measurements. So, he's basically the same size as FVV. I always thought he looked short for a SG, but I had no idea he was THAT small.

Comment

• I would love for Davis to study Pippen's game in a detailed way.

Comment

Working...
            X