Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some respect being shown here for TDII...

    Their list of top ten surprising individual seasons so far:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...seasons-so-far

    Comment



    • Love this kids Bravado
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

      Comment


      • If this kid was on crappy team..he would be rookie of the year, his net avg..is disgusting good when he plays..stop playing McCaw, McCaw was..0..0...0..0..0 and still gets 25 mins, wtf...this one thing that's bugging me..coach nurse,your better than that.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

        Comment


        • I wanted to bump this back to the main page to get some thoughts on what Raptor fans really think Terence Davis will be for the Raptors.

          He played in 64 games as a rookie and averaged 17 minutes a game. Shot 39.6% from 3, a 2.5% jump from his best college year. Terence showed flashes of attacking the rim with force as well as some heady passing in pick and roll situations. A great surprise and much needed addition to the team.

          What I want to know is what people think of his long term prospects, not if everything goes perfect, just realistic projections based on what you saw from this year. Do you see him as a point guard going forward, a 2 guard that can make some plays, or as a legit combo guard? Do you view him as a plus defender? Is he a potential starter down the road, a first guard off the bench, or a depth piece?
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

          Comment


          • WJF wrote: View Post
            I wanted to bump this back to the main page to get some thoughts on what Raptor fans really think Terence Davis will be for the Raptors.

            He played in 64 games as a rookie and averaged 17 minutes a game. Shot 39.6% from 3, a 2.5% jump from his best college year. Terence showed flashes of attacking the rim with force as well as some heady passing in pick and roll situations. A great surprise and much needed addition to the team.

            What I want to know is what people think of his long term prospects, not if everything goes perfect, just realistic projections based on what you saw from this year. Do you see him as a point guard going forward, a 2 guard that can make some plays, or as a legit combo guard? Do you view him as a plus defender? Is he a potential starter down the road, a first guard off the bench, or a depth piece?
            IMO: Realistically he'll be a consistent bench player. Combo guard with 6th man potential.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

              IMO: Realistically he'll be a consistent bench player. Combo guard with 6th man potential.
              If TD2 was on the Heat, he'd have Kendrick Nunn's starter spot.

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post

                If TD2 was on the Heat, he'd have Kendrick Nunn's starter spot.
                Easily
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • Dude is really good, he scores 20plus pretty easily if the game allows it. Its more fun to talk about ceilings, this guy could become a good top 2 or 3 option on a contender. Add that to Siakam and Fred, and we're that one alpha dog short again, just like the pre-kawhi days
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • TD has potential to be better than Norm. His ceiling is a starting 2 guard, a potential 18-20ppg scorer(he's not a PG).
                    Mamba Mentality

                    Comment


                    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                      IMO: Realistically he'll be a consistent bench player. Combo guard with 6th man potential.
                      golden wrote: View Post

                      If TD2 was on the Heat, he'd have Kendrick Nunn's starter spot.
                      MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                      Easily



                      I find myself using this meme far too often these days. lol.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post








                        I find myself using this meme far too often these days. lol.
                        I'm saying on Miami he could be a starter. But on legit championship contender I think he'd be better as 6th man.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                          I'm saying on Miami he could be a starter. But on legit championship contender I think he'd be better as 6th man.
                          Wes Mathews (Bucks) and Danny Green (Lakers/Raps/Spurs) are starters on legit championship contenders. That criteria depends almost entirely on who the superstar is. TD2 has way more potential than both those guys.

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post

                            Wes Mathews (Bucks) and Danny Green (Lakers/Raps/Spurs) are starters on legit championship contenders. That criteria depends almost entirely on who the superstar is. TD2 has way more potential than both those guys.
                            He's got a long way to go to match the defense of those guys, and the bball IQ
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post

                              Wes Mathews (Bucks) and Danny Green (Lakers/Raps/Spurs) are starters on legit championship contenders. That criteria depends almost entirely on who the superstar is. TD2 has way more potential than both those guys.
                              Wes Mathews has been an outright scrub on & off over the last 3 years. Danny Green was having such a great playoff run for us that Nurse finally benched him for the second half of games in the Finals.

                              Comment


                              • golden wrote: View Post

                                Wes Mathews has been an outright scrub on & off over the last 3 years. Danny Green was having such a great playoff run for us that Nurse finally benched him for the second half of games in the Finals.
                                That happens all the time. Even now on Lakers and Bucks there are players on bench who are same or better than them. So Terrance Davis can be what FVV was for us. Sixth man off the bench.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X