Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    If you think this is political, wait until the next US Federal Election where NBA players will be often and openly lobbying for anyone but Trump.
    True.
    Not just NBA players but even NFL and other sports as well as Hollywood.

Unfortunately many of them turn a blind eye on the agenda of the movement they're supporting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....d-marxist/amp/

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What's the recent mortality rate?
      I think the are a top four country for survival rate. Meaning of those who contract covid they have the 4th least amount of people that die from it.

You think they would be concentrating on cases per capita or deaths per capita. But Trump is holding onto the only stat that benefits his agenda.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I think the are a top four country for survival rate. Meaning of those who contract covid they have the 4th least amount of people that die from it.

You think they would be concentrating on cases per capita or deaths per capita. But Trump is holding onto the only stat that benefits his agenda.
        Cases per capita is a misleading data.
        Testing is directly proportional to cases,
        but cases does not mean fatalities.
        My wife's sis in law and her son tested positive despite having only slight fever and was cleared 2 and 3 weeks after.
        When you study the data, it's not really as bad as they make it out to be.
        It's not good for the elderly and for those that has pre existing illnesses, but that's it,
        majority of us are not in danger.

Comment

If you think this is political, wait until the next US Federal Election where NBA players will be often and openly lobbying for anyone but Trump.
          Thats only 3 months away. And there's only one other candidate. He has early signs of dementia and calls voters at town hall meetings fat and challenges them to push up contests.
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Thats only 3 months away. And there's only one other candidate. He has early signs of dementia and calls voters at town hall meetings fat and challenges them to push up contests.
            Somehow this is the best that America (and Canada so afar btw) has to offer voters

Comment

Somehow this is the best that America (and Canada so afar btw) has to offer voters
              Coz the good guys hate the complicated dirty world of politics.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Coz the good guys hate the complicated dirty world of politics.
                I can't imagine too much less desirable than being the US Prez or Cdn PM in these climates. It's toxic regardless but then you throw in these polarizing figures....

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. Davis over Barrett?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I love reading old posts from Terrence Davis thread..congrats young blood,next year most improved player..watch out,Nurse is gonna have 2 play him..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Two of the things I'm most looking forward to next season are more TD and more Matty Ice
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                        X