X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Dont really see that as a yikes for TD..Some random dude thinks he can just DM athlete and call them a bitch. When the guy claps back its supposed to look bad on the athlete?
    Nah that's what I meant yikes to the fan

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Yikes
    Dont really see that as a yikes for TD..Some random dude thinks he can just DM athlete and call them a bitch. When the guy claps back its supposed to look bad on the athlete?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Yikes

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

He has left sports best I can tell late spring or early summer to become a one man activist gang on the foibles of Doug Ford.
    Unfortuantely for Bruce the star has an army of those columnists which they replenish by the bus load from Rye High on their unpaid intern program.

The Star is on very thin financial footing as they have been sold to a couple of venture capitalists.
    I think Bruce is also learning to code.
    Have no idea what he meant there, still found it funny.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

He has left sports best I can tell late spring or early summer to become a one man activist gang on the foibles of Doug Ford.
    Unfortuantely for Bruce the star has an army of those columnists which they replenish by the bus load from Rye High on their unpaid intern program.

The Star is on very thin financial footing as they have been sold to a couple of venture capitalists.
    lmao are we voting on posts of the year? I have a nomination to submit

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    ...I think Bruce is also learning to code.
    HaHaHaHaHa. You kill me.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Does Bruce Arthur even cover sports anymore? He's basically a political activist now, isn't he? The poor man's Keith Olbermann, except no one knows who the hell he is or why he is yelling at everyone.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    I mean i dont know the details of the case, i dont know what the outcome is. But these same people standing on their pedestal saying that raptors shouldnt have TD on the roster need to take a look in the woke mirror.
    Assuming a black man accused of a crime is automatically guilty before he is proven guilty isn't a good look for the reporters. Just let it play out in court and see how it ends up, can't jump to any conclusions either way.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    So after being charged, convicted and sentanced in the court of social justice Mr. Davis has had another appearance before the bench today Dec 23.To the consternation of some he was remanded to his own recognizance and a trail date of Feb 19th has been set. Mr. Davis representation is a very firm not guilty. Defense council (one of the bazillion ADA's in NYC) appears to be very agreeable to work out a settlement before the trail date.

Misdemeanor assault. $1000 dollar fine. Perhaps some community service time. Or perhaps nothing. Charges dropped in exchange for something else. Such is the world of plea bargins.

The ever woke Trawna media led by the crusading Bruce Arthur and his sidekick Micheal Grange may need neck braces for whiplash as they reverse course on kicking his ass out of town like Roberto Ossuna to their "new" truth that not everything actually is what it appears to be in social media and that to jump to conclusions would be rash and wrong.
    Does Bruce Arthur even cover sports anymore? He's basically a political activist now, isn't he? The poor man's Keith Olbermann, except no one knows who the hell he is or why he is yelling at everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    So after being charged, convicted and sentanced in the court of social justice Mr. Davis has had another appearance before the bench today Dec 23.To the consternation of some he was remanded to his own recognizance and a trail date of Feb 19th has been set. Mr. Davis representation is a very firm not guilty. Defense council (one of the bazillion ADA's in NYC) appears to be very agreeable to work out a settlement before the trail date.

Misdemeanor assault. $1000 dollar fine. Perhaps some community service time. Or perhaps nothing. Charges dropped in exchange for something else. Such is the world of plea bargins.

The ever woke Trawna media led by the crusading Bruce Arthur and his sidekick Micheal Grange may need neck braces for whiplash as they reverse course on kicking his ass out of town like Roberto Ossuna to their "new" truth that not everything actually is what it appears to be in social media and that to jump to conclusions would be rash and wrong.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Dec 23, 2020, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Well, innocent until proven guilty, right, however he could be guilty and u know how this works, money talks and ppl walk. If he can pay her out 2 drop the charges even if he did or didn't do it, doesn't matter in public eye, his tarnished, it's a stain you can't remove. That's why u make sure you surround your self with good ppl so this shit doesn't happen, young, immature and stupid. I like the kids game, but his loss my respect.
    I disagree. Some people are a shit judge of character and theres nothing they can do about it. You can't fault him for that, its impossible to know everyones true intentions.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Well, innocent until proven guilty, right, however he could be guilty and u know how this works, money talks and ppl walk. If he can pay her out 2 drop the charges even if he did or didn't do it, doesn't matter in public eye, his tarnished, it's a stain you can't remove. That's why u make sure you surround your self with good ppl so this shit doesn't happen, young, immature and stupid. I like the kids game, but his loss my respect.
    You mean like Kobe Bryant?
    If you're a superstar, things get forgotten

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

Second one. Doesn't seem like there's an real proof that he abused this woman. Therefore, I see no reason why he should get cut from the team.
    Ah OK, that's been reported for days. I'll be interested if the judge finds their evidence exculpatory or not

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

I read all the comments. What do you see as the interesting comments that weren't known weeks ago?
    Second one. Doesn't seem like there's an real proof that he abused this woman. Therefore, I see no reason why he should get cut from the team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X