No announcement yet.

Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the game televised and what channel/time please?

Comment

Terrence Davis is like when Norman Powell first played in Summer league. He is on a higher level than this competition.

Another 2nd round steal. Book it.

Comment

A cool 10/4/3 on 4-8 shooting, 2-5 from three in 10 minutes in the first half
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

So if they had Davis ranked 35, where did they have Hernandez? Since the passed on Davis and drafted Hernandez. Did they pass on Davis, even though they had him ranked higher, because the don't plan to sign Hernandez and just retain his rights?

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Another 2nd round steal. Book it.
            Undrafted free agent steal.

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post

Undrafted free agent steal.
              Technically undrafted because he wanted guaranteed money from teams who drafted him.

Most mocks had him in the high 40's.

Comment

Finished watching his Debut. I don't need blue pills to get an erection, I just need a glimpse of Terrence Davis playing.

Played very well and made some nice shots. Tried out his PnR and passing. Didn't over-force things and used his teammates. Hustled back on D.

Like what one of you said that he's Terrence Ross, but grizzled and actually hard-working

Comment

His approach to the game is really good and you can feel that he has serious potentials. If I am not wrong, I see him better than Ross in a couple of years.

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                    His approach to the game is really good and you can feel that he has serious potentials. If I am not wrong, I see him better than Ross in a couple of years.
                    I would cool it right about now...

Ross had a really solid year in Orlando and is currently one of the better 3 point shooter in the game.

I would be thrilled if Davis even gets closer to Ross, which is a big step & lots of hurdles in his way.

Comment

Powell was dominant in Summer League. But Davis looks more well rounded and more willingness to shoot
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Powell was dominant in Summer League. But Davis looks more well rounded and more willingness to shoot
                        Dude can create his own shot, that's big.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

I would cool it right about now...

Ross had a really solid year in Orlando and is currently one of the better 3 point shooter in the game.

I would be thrilled if Davis even gets closer to Ross, which is a big step & lots of hurdles in his way.
                            I tell you the truth, I am not a fan of Ross, the guy forces issues. He is just a shooter, and that is it. To be clear, a one dimension player. But if you look at guys like Green, he is a shooter , and he is a hell of a perimeter defender.
                            On the other hand, I did not assure that Davis is better or will be better, but right now, he looks balanced, really balanced. And as I said, I might be worng.

Comment

He's betting on himself.. hope it pays off for both sides.

Comment

So how we gonna have room for Giannis after Terence Davis’s supermax kicks in in 2021?

Comment

Working...
                                X