Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

First world problems when everyone is gelling. We probably have too much depth. But that depth can give some of our starters some more rest. I mean wasn't Lowry averaging over 40mpg before he got hurt? Now that TD has proven that he can play we don't need to do that anymore.

If we flip some of our guys for an all-star caliber player like Holiday than we could mess with our chemistry. Does Jrue start or Fred? Is Fred okay coming of the bench? Can Jrue play our style?

But yeah Norm and Stan seem like the best trade assets we have. Both are easily expendable. Just not sure what we can get for them. Even if we can shave one year off of Norm's contract it might be worth it. Like Tony Snell for Norm. Snell is kind of a sh!tty player but he expires one year before Norm does. Just keep him on the bench and play TD and Matt more. But we can also make that kind of trade in the summer and just keep Norm for one more year here.
    Man I would fucking love Jrue Holiday on this team. I think he would fit in perfectly
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If the Raps keep playing well, they will force Masai's hand at least for a minor move. There's no way that optically he could stand pat.

Comment

• I know Davis is not Donovan Mitchell. But he has some Donovan Mitchell in his game. They have the same body type too, and they're both 6'4. If i'm TD, Mitchell is the guy that I would study.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          I know Davis is not Donovan Mitchell. But he has some Donovan Mitchell in his game. They have the same body type too, and they're both 6'4. If i'm TD, Mitchell is the guy that I would study.
          Mitchell is only 6'1", according to the official measurements. So, he's basically the same size as FVV. I always thought he looked short for a SG, but I had no idea he was THAT small.

Comment

• I would love for Davis to study Pippen's game in a detailed way.

Comment

• John Hollinger with some words regarding last year's draft - including undrafted Davis

https://theathletic.com/1438782/2019...-rookie-class/

(Subscription required)

Comment

• The Terence Davis Era has begun:

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                I have a feeling - just a feeling - that Davis and RHJ are gonna be a big surprise this year. Davis has an amazing set of skills. The guy can be one of those guys who can give you 20 points per game if he played the right amount of minutes and if he keeps his solid approach to the game. I am sure there will be plenty of games when he will force issues, but if he can stay away from forcing issues and keep contributing in the rebound, steal and assist areas, he would be great.
                What does he lack ?
                He needs to perfect his mid range shooting and handling. If he can perfect those two areas he would be a killer.

On the other hand, I am not sure of Chris Boucher, Will he keep improving or not ?
                My real question here, if both Davis and OG reached their potentials, who would be better ?
                golden wrote: View Post

That's basically what I'm saying about FVV. If you give Davis the same unconditional minutes & USG, with the comfort of knowing he's never getting benched; then he'll put up 17 ppg just like FVV, for a fraction of the cost. That's basically what the Heat are doing with Kendrick Nunn. The easiest thing to do in the NBA is inflate a PG or SG's scoring numbers.

Comment

• Still looking good. Was critical in last night's W.

Comment

• He’s got a complete game with so much room to improve. Very exciting. I’d like to see him start a few more games, especially with these injuries.

Comment

• Yeah very nice game from davis. A huge surprise this guy has been, what a bonus.

Comment

• This guy is the next Jimmy Butler. A straight dog from the depths of the draft board
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          This guy is the next Jimmy Butler. A straight dog from the depths of the draft board
                          Mini Jimmy?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Mini Jimmy?
                              That's a really good comparison, actually. Terry Buckets?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Mini Jimmy?
                                Came in to the league at the same age as well. Jimmy only appeared in 42 games at 8 minutes per in his rookie season so TD is already ahead of that.

Jimmy got a regular rotation spot year 2 age 23, then became pretty darn good in year 3 age 24, and became in perennial all star in year 4.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X