No announcement yet.

Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol masai could build a playoff team with 2nd rounders and undrafted players.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
      Lol masai could build a playoff team with 2nd rounders and undrafted players.
      Maybe from now on instead of trading real picks, we can trade masai adivce on a 2nd round pick instead.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I still don't understand how this kid doesn't play more than McCaw, I'm baffled, play him..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Zion will need considerably better stats than Morant to get to #1 with less than 60 games played. Like Lebron in his rookie year "only" average 21/5.5/5.5...like even if Zion came close to that, is it enough to beat Morant with 60-70% of his games played? I doubt it. Morant is flirting with 20 ppg to go along with 6 assists, in one of the least talked about markets in the league
          There must be a minimum number of games played to qualify? They are saying he's close, but?

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            I still don't understand how this kid doesn't play more than McCaw, I'm baffled, play him..
            I will admit that McCaw has actually shown us something that I would not have believed was there. I would prefer to see Davis getting minutes over McCaw, because I don't see what McCaw brings to the table that is better than TD II brings. But at least we have a better idea of McCaw,s ceiling. Worst case scenario, he has demonstrated enough to be included as a chip in a trade. Best case scenario, he may continue to progress to rotation level player. Got to trust Nurse et. al. in this I guess.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

There must be a minimum number of games played to qualify? They are saying he's close, but?
              He wont have a shot now. Its morants year it looks like
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Now that McCawtrash is out, how about I get some burn coach, maybe u would surprised how good I am..play me..
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• The time has come for Terrence Davis the Second, son of Terrence Davis the First. To claim his rightful throne to the 8th man in the rotation.

Comment

• Hope this dude make the rising stars game, but he will probably get snubbed for some top 20 pick that has hardly played for a middling team

Comment

• I can't wait to see how Terrence develops. His shooting is already so much more refined than Norm or FVV when they came into the league. Just a really, really good prospect waiting in the wings. I almost wish they would send him down to the 905 so he could get more reps in, if they aren't going to give him a consistent role with the big club.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        I can't wait to see how Terrence develops. His shooting is already so much more refined than Norm or FVV when they came into the league. Just a really, really good prospect waiting in the wings. I almost wish they would send him down to the 905 so he could get more reps in, if they aren't going to give him a consistent role with the big club.
                        At the start of the year I wondered whether they would do that with him but he's way beyond the 905.

Comment

• Davis has shown every indication he's our 8th best player. Offense vs defense with him and hollis jefferson as the 8th/9th man. He is a little redundant with Powell, as much as I love Norm I do see the reasoning behind making him a trade chip going forward
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• How's the rookie class stacking up against him? Will these guys make the rising stars game? Is it still USA vs Intl?

Morant (definitely)
                            Nunn (over 16ppg, yes)
                            Herro (yes, getting 28 mpg)
                            Hachimura (maybe not, only 25 games)
                            Brandon Clarke (12&6, probably)
                            RJ Barrett (14/5/2.5, sure)
                            De-Andre Hunter (12/4, maybe)
                            Zion (not enough games, but good for $$$)

I guess he's got some competition. 10+ rooks averaging over 12ppg.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              How's the rookie class stacking up against him? Will these guys make the rising stars game? Is it still USA vs Intl?

Morant (definitely)
                              Nunn (over 16ppg, yes)
                              Herro (yes, getting 28 mpg)
                              Hachimura (maybe not, only 25 games)
                              Brandon Clarke (12&6, probably)
                              RJ Barrett (14/5/2.5, sure)
                              De-Andre Hunter (12/4, maybe)
                              Zion (not enough games, but good for $$$)

I guess he's got some competition. 10+ rooks averaging over 12ppg.
                              Ya its World vs US which will hurt him and you also got to take into account 2nd year guys. Jaren jackson, Trae, Ayton and Bagley will all be locks for U.S, Morant, Garland, Herro, Zion (if the pels let him), Hunter,Coby White. Then guys like Micheal porter, Mo bamba, Sexton, Reddish. I think he probably get left off. Even tho i think he's better then some of the guys who will make the team.
                              We haven't got much representation at this game regardless, FVV, Siakam and Poetl never played. And O.G only got in his 2nd year cause he went under the U.K flag

Comment

• #ProveEm

Comment

Working...
                                X