Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only two things for sure in life....death and Terrence
    Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Feb 8, 2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      I think guys we gotta come up with nickname for Terrence Davis, any suggestions? It's gotta b something deadly, spontaneous, feared..
      The Mississippi Magician, T.D bank has been throw around,
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        ...T.D bank has been throw around,
        Scotia Bank ain't allowing that.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Scotia Bank ain't allowing that.
          Scotia made a bad investment. It will always be the ACC to me

Comment

Scotia made a bad investment. It will always be the ACC to me
            Yeah, and isn't Tangerine bank the sponsor? Scotiabank should have kept to movie theatres, and let the arena remain ACC.

Comment

The Mississippi Magician, T.D bank has been throw around,
              Very nice...trying think of names, Trick Daddy, Dr Zero..he wears zero, maybe Triple Zero, Typhoid Zero..virus outbreak, represents his outbreak as a player.. Patient Zero wasn't drafted representing his existing drafting number..as no number, but as unknown, zero..kind of like Jane Doe. I don't know, anyway his becoming slowly my favorite player..love 2 watch him ball.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Very nice...trying think of names, Trick Daddy, Dr Zero..he wears zero, maybe Triple Zero, Typhoid Zero..virus outbreak, represents his outbreak as a player.. Patient Zero wasn't drafted representing his existing drafting number..as no number, but as unknown, zero..kind of like Jane Doe. I don't know, anyway his becoming slowly my favorite player..love 2 watch him ball.
                Just call him Agent 0.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Just call him Agent 0.
                  That lead to him and serge pulling guns out in the locker room over a disagreement about scarves

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Just call him Agent 0.
                    That's Gilbert Arenas nickname..his starting tonight, finally..oh hell yes..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Man, TD is not playing like a rookie.
                      If he keeps starting, Does he have a chane for Rookie of the year ?

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                        Man, TD is not playing like a rookie.
                        If he keeps starting, Does he have a chane for Rookie of the year ?
                        He has a chance to say “I was runner up to Ja Morant”. Which is still unbelievable.

Comment

• if we can only afford to sign one of terence davis or giannis antetokounmpo in the summer of 2021, which one should we choose?

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                            if we can only afford to sign one of terence davis or giannis antetokounmpo in the summer of 2021, which one should we choose?
                            Pink font?

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                              if we can only afford to sign one of terence davis or giannis antetokounmpo in the summer of 2021, which one should we choose?
                              Regardless of how silly this question is, we can sign both because TD is a FA with a tiny cap hold that summer so we just sign Giannis first then sign TD after.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                One of these lottery tickets is going to pay off this year or the next.
                                The above post by Apollo is on the first page, referring to the low-risk signings of the backend of the Raptors roster. There were a number of positive posts after the TD II signing, but I'll just leave this one out there. Although it wasn't aimed specifically at Terence, it couldn't have been more right.
                                Last edited by Puffer; Sun Feb 9, 2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X