Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    If you think this is political, wait until the next US Federal Election where NBA players will be often and openly lobbying for anyone but Trump.
    True.
    Not just NBA players but even NFL and other sports as well as Hollywood.

Unfortunately many of them turn a blind eye on the agenda of the movement they're supporting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....d-marxist/amp/

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What's the recent mortality rate?
      I think the are a top four country for survival rate. Meaning of those who contract covid they have the 4th least amount of people that die from it.

You think they would be concentrating on cases per capita or deaths per capita. But Trump is holding onto the only stat that benefits his agenda.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I think the are a top four country for survival rate. Meaning of those who contract covid they have the 4th least amount of people that die from it.

You think they would be concentrating on cases per capita or deaths per capita. But Trump is holding onto the only stat that benefits his agenda.
        Cases per capita is a misleading data.
        Testing is directly proportional to cases,
        but cases does not mean fatalities.
        My wife's sis in law and her son tested positive despite having only slight fever and was cleared 2 and 3 weeks after.
        When you study the data, it's not really as bad as they make it out to be.
        It's not good for the elderly and for those that has pre existing illnesses, but that's it,
        majority of us are not in danger.

Comment

If you think this is political, wait until the next US Federal Election where NBA players will be often and openly lobbying for anyone but Trump.
          Thats only 3 months away. And there's only one other candidate. He has early signs of dementia and calls voters at town hall meetings fat and challenges them to push up contests.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Thats only 3 months away. And there's only one other candidate. He has early signs of dementia and calls voters at town hall meetings fat and challenges them to push up contests.
            Somehow this is the best that America (and Canada so afar btw) has to offer voters

Comment

Somehow this is the best that America (and Canada so afar btw) has to offer voters
              Coz the good guys hate the complicated dirty world of politics.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Coz the good guys hate the complicated dirty world of politics.
                I can't imagine too much less desirable than being the US Prez or Cdn PM in these climates. It's toxic regardless but then you throw in these polarizing figures....

Comment

• Comment

• Wow. Davis over Barrett?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I love reading old posts from Terrence Davis thread..congrats young blood,next year most improved player..watch out,Nurse is gonna have 2 play him..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Two of the things I'm most looking forward to next season are more TD and more Matty Ice
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I'm surprised this isn't getting more print ... Terrence Davis coming out of nowhere and stealing a 2nd Team nod is incredible. Dude averaged 7.5 ppg. But it's obviously more that that, and that's why I think he beat out a guy like RJ Barrett - someone who I think is going to be VERY good.

TD2 and OG are by far my most anticipated players for next year. Either one could get MIP.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I'm surprised this isn't getting more print ... Terrence Davis coming out of nowhere and stealing a 2nd Team nod is incredible. Dude averaged 7.5 ppg. But it's obviously more that that, and that's why I think he beat out a guy like RJ Barrett - someone who I think is going to be VERY good.

TD2 and OG are by far my most anticipated players for next year. Either one could get MIP.
                            Looking for improvement from both of them and another step up the ladder from Siakim. I would expect Thomas to make some small improvements as well. His defense really got stronger and that showed in the playoffs during the few minutes he got. Given more opportunity to enter the regular season rotation, I would expect Nurse to find additional ways to make good use of his skill set.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

TD is definitely the guy with the most potential to get 20 a game. A big year coming up for him if Nurse can get him steady minutes with the core guys.

Comment

• Toronto Raptors guard Terence Davis charged with assault, criminal mischief in New York
                                https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...-new-york.html

Toronto Raptors guard Terence Davis was charged for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend at a New York hotel Tuesday night, a police spokesperson told the Star.

Officers responded to a call around 8:30 p.m. for reports of an assault at the Beekman hotel, located in the lower Manhattan area, police said.

Upon arrival, police learned Davis and his girlfriend got into a verbal dispute. He then allegedly struck her in the eye “causing substantial amount of pain,” a deputy commissioner of public information told the Star.

He also grabbed the woman’s phone and broke the screen, police allege.

Davis was arrested and charged with assault and criminal mischief.

News of the arrest was first reported by the New York Post.

“We’re aware of the reports and are seeking more information,” a team spokesperson told the Star.

The shooting guard joined the Raptors as a free agent and was named to NBA’s all-rookie second team.

According to the Washington Post, the NBA’s official definition of domestic violence includes “behaviour that intimidates, manipulates, humiliates, isolates, frightens, terrorizes, coerces, threatens, injures, or places another person in fear of bodily harm,” and NBA commissioner Adam Silver “may fine, suspend, or dismiss and disqualify” any player who violates the policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X