No announcement yet.

Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dude is getting short on patience. That's not good. Not good at all.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• yeah get rid of him
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Just saw that, it sucks. In zero tolerance pro sports circles, he's going to be in trouble.

Comment

• what a dummy

Comment

• Yeah definitely not a good look. The Jays had a pitcher that got traded after his domestic situation.. don't really know the particulars tjere but Toronto sports teams generally don't condone this kind of thing, if true.

On the other hand Coach Griffin's ex-wife claimed he abused her but the Raptors took his side. Although again an investigation was made there, which of course they will do in the TD situation here.

We'll see what happens out of it. If he's guilty at best he's getting suspended and/or fined. At worst he's no longer a Raptor.

Comment

• Ah, so he’s not just an idiot, but allegedly abusive as well? Awesome. I wish I could cheer for this dude, but if true he needs to go
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Well, we've probably seen the last of TD here in TO. Hopefully they trade him for something and not just release, the comparable situation Osuna trade was a blessing in disguise as the Blue Jays Ken Giles and 2 prospects back for him.

I could see teams like the Knicks, Kings, even the "Heat culture" being interested

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That REALLY sucks. What an awful mistake, but if true, not acceptable. I love his game and will hate to see him go, but this is entirely on him.

Comment

• More detailed reports say he punched her multiple times in the face.
                    Idiot.
                    And a shame for the team too.

Comment

• Talented, young player, but seems like he has a bad character. Doesn't go with the Raptors. Time for him to go.

Comment

• I recall referring to TD as being immature referencing how he continues to get into unnecessary verbal altercations with opposing players on the court. This is a whole other level and could be potentially crippling for his career.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Talented, young player, but seems like he has a bad character. Doesn't go with the Raptors. Time for him to go.
                          Unfortunately, the Raptors really need more talented young players

Comment

• And it gets worse... Ugly allegations. Plead not guilty, but still...
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Child involved now too.....crap. Complaint says her kids was next to her and Davis caused him to fall ie knocked the kid over
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Oct 28, 2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

And it gets worse... Ugly allegations. Plead not guilty, but still...
                                Not judging anything right now because all of these charges start with “I am informed by Mrs.________” that such and such happened. It doesn’t mention any witnesses. Another article said it was his ex-girlfriend, so that’s another loaded personal complication, like we saw with Adrian Griffin’s wife.

Hoping for the best for everyone involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X