No announcement yet.

Everything Terence Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, looks like more time for this guy now - check out the off-dribble buckets:

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
      Hey, looks like more time for this guy now - check out the off-dribble buckets:

#MattThomasforbackupPG

SVP

#AbusefreeRaps (plz fire Griffin)

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
        Hey, looks like more time for this guy now - check out the off-dribble buckets:

His handle is better than one would think and he's got good passing instincts. He should get more minutes this season.

Comment

• Davis likely to have contract guaranteed, but situation still uncertain

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...ill-uncertain/

Comment

• Love Terrence talent, but I dont know about this, will c, I trust Masai.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Okay, I'm not a lawyer, but "he is now ok to have contact with his son" sounds a lot like the charge of child endangerment might have been dropped? Regardless, is he able to join the team now?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Okay, I'm not a lawyer, but "he is now ok to have contact with his son" sounds a lot like the charge of child endangerment might have been dropped? Regardless, is he able to join the team now?
                  He's been with the team

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

He's been with the team
                    Really?! I thought I read somewhere here that he was joining after the court case. That's great news and fingers crossed he has more good news coming with the outcome of the charges.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

He's been with the team
                      Davis is so lucky to have all free legal advice via twitter come his way.

The courts will decide his john q public pennance.

The Raptors and NBA will mete out theirs.
                      Spin it as the organization does not condone these actions and move quickly either via terminating his contract with cause or by trading him. Though why anyone would take him in a trade sorta says.. Hi.. we condone assault here. Not a good look.
                      or
                      They spin it as a chance for Mr. Davis to make right for his family and himself and stand by him as he works through a private problem in public space.

I think the press likes the former.. while the Raps seem to be acting like the later.
                      We shall see.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• The lowest among us still deserve a chance at redemption. It's up to Davis to earn that shot, and it's a very high bar (EDIT - if the allegations are true).

But people do not commit crimes like this because they are born evil and are irredeemable souls. I'd be quite surprised if Terrence hasn't suffered or witnessed a great deal of abuse himseelf, proper trauma treatment and support could be in order. And again he'd really have to prove himself worthy of continued support from the Raptors organization.

And that's after any criminal or civil justice is meted out.
                        Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Dec 11, 2020, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          The lowest among us still deserve a chance at redemption. It's up to Davis to earn that shot, and it's a very high bar.

But people do not commit crimes like this because they are born evil and are irredeemable souls. I'd be quite surprised if Terrence hasn't suffered or witnessed a great deal of abuse himseelf, proper trauma treatment and support could be in order. And again he'd really have to prove himself worthy of continued support from the Raptors organization.

To which Mr. Davis representation has said he is not going to plead not guilty to.
                          So.. next hearing.. is set for Dec 23rd.
                          And Mr. Davis is still free to continue playing for the Toronto Raptors.

Can't see how this will be resolved quickly as his council is willing to go to in front of the bench.
                          Terrance will likely open the season with the Raps.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            The lowest among us still deserve a chance at redemption. It's up to Davis to earn that shot, and it's a very high bar (EDIT - if the allegations are true).

I like how people seem to think - and I don't mean the way, I just mean, to think - on this forum. We're clearly not on Facebook.

Comment

• Davis’ attorney introduced new ‘exculpatory’ evidence, which means new evidence which could completely exonerate the defendant, proving Davis is not guilty and throwing out the case altogether.

That’s a big positive development, if true.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Davis’ attorney introduced new ‘exculpatory’ evidence, which means new evidence which could completely exonerate the defendant, proving Davis is not guilty and throwing out the case altogether.

That’s a big positive development, if true.
                                I also read some lawyer read over the docket and thinks the DA overcharged Davis to make an example out of a celebrity. That lawyer thinks the DA really has no case at all here, and it will likely get dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X