X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

I'm surprised this isn't getting more print ... Terrence Davis coming out of nowhere and stealing a 2nd Team nod is incredible. Dude averaged 7.5 ppg. But it's obviously more that that, and that's why I think he beat out a guy like RJ Barrett - someone who I think is going to be VERY good.

TD2 and OG are by far my most anticipated players for next year. Either one could get MIP.
    TD is definitely the guy with the most potential to get 20 a game. A big year coming up for him if Nurse can get him steady minutes with the core guys.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

I'm surprised this isn't getting more print ... Terrence Davis coming out of nowhere and stealing a 2nd Team nod is incredible. Dude averaged 7.5 ppg. But it's obviously more that that, and that's why I think he beat out a guy like RJ Barrett - someone who I think is going to be VERY good.

TD2 and OG are by far my most anticipated players for next year. Either one could get MIP.
    Looking for improvement from both of them and another step up the ladder from Siakim. I would expect Thomas to make some small improvements as well. His defense really got stronger and that showed in the playoffs during the few minutes he got. Given more opportunity to enter the regular season rotation, I would expect Nurse to find additional ways to make good use of his skill set.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Two of the things I'm most looking forward to next season are more TD and more Matty Ice

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    I love reading old posts from Terrence Davis thread..congrats young blood,next year most improved player..watch out,Nurse is gonna have 2 play him..

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Wow. Davis over Barrett?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Coz the good guys hate the complicated dirty world of politics.
    I can't imagine too much less desirable than being the US Prez or Cdn PM in these climates. It's toxic regardless but then you throw in these polarizing figures....

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Somehow this is the best that America (and Canada so afar btw) has to offer voters
    Coz the good guys hate the complicated dirty world of politics.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Thats only 3 months away. And there's only one other candidate. He has early signs of dementia and calls voters at town hall meetings fat and challenges them to push up contests.
    Somehow this is the best that America (and Canada so afar btw) has to offer voters

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    If you think this is political, wait until the next US Federal Election where NBA players will be often and openly lobbying for anyone but Trump.
    Thats only 3 months away. And there's only one other candidate. He has early signs of dementia and calls voters at town hall meetings fat and challenges them to push up contests.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post

I think the are a top four country for survival rate. Meaning of those who contract covid they have the 4th least amount of people that die from it.

You think they would be concentrating on cases per capita or deaths per capita. But Trump is holding onto the only stat that benefits his agenda.
    Cases per capita is a misleading data.
    Testing is directly proportional to cases,
    but cases does not mean fatalities.
    My wife's sis in law and her son tested positive despite having only slight fever and was cleared 2 and 3 weeks after.
    When you study the data, it's not really as bad as they make it out to be.
    It's not good for the elderly and for those that has pre existing illnesses, but that's it,
    majority of us are not in danger.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What's the recent mortality rate?
    I think the are a top four country for survival rate. Meaning of those who contract covid they have the 4th least amount of people that die from it.

You think they would be concentrating on cases per capita or deaths per capita. But Trump is holding onto the only stat that benefits his agenda.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    If you think this is political, wait until the next US Federal Election where NBA players will be often and openly lobbying for anyone but Trump.
    True.
    Not just NBA players but even NFL and other sports as well as Hollywood.

Unfortunately many of them turn a blind eye on the agenda of the movement they're supporting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....d-marxist/amp/

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Hell ya, they are not the most comfortable thing to wear but you do it because you care about other people. Just like everything we’ve done with social distancing.

Everyone is making sacrifices, including the players in the bubble. You wear the mask out of respect for what people are giving up to collectively get out of this mess.

You are seeing a lot of the “ME” mentality going on through this tough time. Do as much as you can to protect those who may not be able to recover from Covid.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X