Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Another Bet On Yourself undrafted signee. Let’s see how this one goes
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Certainly another minimum signing. Two years means the minimum exception, so still have the 8.4M of the MLE left unless some of it went to RHJ.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Halfway through a full game of is vs Tennessee(top10 ranked throughout the season) he has a poster dunk and two deep threes. I see why Masai signed him right after his summer league debut. 6'5'" 6'9" wingspan can shoot, defend and freak athlete. After being drafted he was offered multiple two-way contracts but, declined them all. Believed he was too good for a two way. Love the confidence he shows. Looks like he was right.

Seems like a tougher Terrence Ross to me after watching two of his games
            Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Mon Jul 8, 2019, 04:56 AM.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Seems to be a trend this off-season: Masai is loading up on athletic guards who can shoot and handle the ball. Also mobile big men. Nick Nurse's drive and kick offense + switching perimeter defense vision is going to be realized.

Comment

Looks promising

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                  Seems to be a trend this off-season: Masai is loading up on athletic guards who can shoot and handle the ball. Also mobile big men. Nick Nurse's drive and kick offense + switching perimeter defense vision is going to be realized.
                  RHJ and Johnson can't shoot.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

RHJ and Johnson can't shoot.
                    We're getting backcourt guys who can shoot. But front-court guys who can't, but who are strong and mobile.

Comment

Masai is casting a wide net into the available talent pool. If he's looking for the next FVV, Siakam or Powell then I guess we can expect no big trades are coming to compete this season. Which is fine. Time to reload and be ready for when an opportunity arrives.

Comment

One of these lottery tickets is going to pay off this year or the next.

Comment

Reminiscent of T-Ross perhaps, with that sit-back jumper.

Comment

s
                            SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Reminiscent of T-Ross perhaps, with that sit-back jumper.
                            It is amazing the talent pool now available after the draft. Ross was an 8th pick in 2012. If rr gms are making comparisons to Davis ... certainly looks good in the SL game. Also like the fact he has confidence waiting for some guaranteed money. Good for him.

Comment

Masai watched the Raps first summer league game and was probably pissed off at the poor shooting.

He was like "y'all want an NBA contract!!?? and you come out shooting in your first game like a drunken blind man in a rodeo?!! This was the worst birthday ever!! I just lost the best player in the NBA so I ain't in the mood for this shit!! Now I signed a shooter!! keep missing them shots again and none of ya'll will have a spot on the roster! cause I will be signing more players that can!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X