Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance the Cavs move the first overall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland is quickly becoming Team Canada
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      Trillium Rivalry a brewin'. Both the provincial flower of Ontario and the state flower of Ohio is the trillium.

Maybe we should just absolve Ohio as a province. They could sure use the free healthcare with all that diabetes.
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        The Canadian Cavs front court Trifecta.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Whatever happens... I just really hope Wiggins isn't a Cavalier next season.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          LOL - I'm on the contrary.....I hope he does go to Cleveland. The sooner he goes to Cleveland....the sooner he becomes a Raptor maybe

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
            LOL - I'm on the contrary.....I hope he does go to Cleveland. The sooner he goes to Cleveland....the sooner he becomes a Raptor maybe
            I agree.. either Wiggins asks to be traded or he signs elsewhere once his contract ends. Even James left Cleveland and he's from there.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
              The Lebron Story, their biggest star is just writing itself .... Come on man, Don't be so naive.
              The NBA has made a shit ton more money by Lebron being in Miami than the shithole that is Cleveland. Him going to Cleveland is a story that literally no one outside of Cleveland would get excited about. If there was any NBA conspiracy around Lebron with the goal being to make the NBA money, then they would try to keep him in Miami, or move him to a bigger market, not fucking Cleveland.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                I agree.. either Wiggins asks to be traded or he signs elsewhere once his contract ends. Even James left Cleveland and he's from there.
                I don't really feel like waiting 7 years to sign him lol
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

We are not getting the #1 pick. People need to focus their minds elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't trade up AT ALL in this draft.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                    We are not getting the #1 pick. People need to focus their minds elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't trade up AT ALL in this draft.
                    NOPE...gonna focus on snagging that 1st pick
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                      Every single draft has been rigged lol if you look hard enough

2014: Cavs get #1 because they lost LeBron
                      2013: Cavs get #1 because they lost LeBron
                      2012: Hornets (now Pelicans) get #1 after losing CP3, team owned by the NBA at the time.
                      2011: Cavs get #1 year after losing LeBron
                      2010: Wizards get #1 after gun fiasco with Arenas and Crittenton, also owner died I believe
                      2009: Clippers get #1 pick to put another superstar in 2nd largest media market in the league, spark LAC-LAL rivalry
                      2008: Bulls get #1 pick to pick Chicago-born superstar
                      2007: Blazers get #1 pick, league new Oden would get hurt, continuing legacy of Blazers stars getting injured
                      2006: Raptors get #1 pick, weak class, first year without HS players, NBA hates Toronto, etc
                      2005: Bucks get #1 pick, Gary Payton and Ray Allen had just left recently, getting another star to join Redd in MIL... lol
                      2004: Orlando gets #1 pick, suffered through loss of TMac and injuries to Grant Hill, rewarded with Dwight
                      2003: Cleveland gets #1 pick, Ohio-born superstar and "next Jordan" goes to hometown team.

Could keep going but I'm getting bored.
                      All those teams actually sucked when they won. The cavs were 10th in the east. There were 8 teams worse than them in the league. The nba wants to see a Cleveland Miami east finals so they are just spoon feeding Cleveland talent. Nba is rigged man
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Crazy idea, and highly unlikely, predicated on the assumption that there is mutual interest between Lowry & Lakers, to the point that Lowry wants to leave Toronto.

1. S&T Lowry to LAL for Nash & #7
                        LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL, This is such a Non sense that I feel like I should not even reply to it. Write this proposal in the Laker fan website or call ESPN 710 , the Lakers radio and see what the reaction will be

Comment

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL, This is such a Non sense that I feel like I should not even reply to it. Write this proposal in the Laker fan website or call ESPN 710 , the Lakers radio and see what the reaction will be
                          Really? Why do you think this is so crazy? The #7 pick isn't that coveted, definitely falls outside the Big 3 of the draft, plus you prob miss out on Randle, Exum and maybe even Smart. Then Lakers get to rid themselves of Nash's big contract and can try and go for another big guy to give Kobe one last shot. A rookie definitely won't do that.

Although on the flip side Lakers could prob throw an extra mil or two at Lowry, flip Nash to a team along with next year's pick (prob won't be lottery and in weaker draft) then keep the #7.

I think I talked myself out of that trade if I was the Lakers.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                            Really? Why do you think this is so crazy? The #7 pick isn't that coveted, definitely falls outside the Big 3 of the draft, plus you prob miss out on Randle, Exum and maybe even Smart. Then Lakers get to rid themselves of Nash's big contract and can try and go for another big guy to give Kobe one last shot. A rookie definitely won't do that.

Although on the flip side Lakers could prob throw an extra mil or two at Lowry, flip Nash to a team along with next year's pick (prob won't be lottery and in weaker draft) then keep the #7.

I think I talked myself out of that trade if I was the Lakers.
                            As I said, Just try it. Down load TuneIn radio and listen to the Lakers radio ( 3 different shows everyday) or post and offer this trade to them It is so ridiculous that I can't even imagine someone thinks that LAKERS would give up their 7th pick to get ride of Nash

Lakers have much bigger plans for future and the 10 million for Nash for 2015 is nothing that is worrying them right now.

Trust me on this, I am willing to make a bet with anyone here and give them 10-1 odds that this trade WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Comment

Trust me on this, I am willing to make a bet with anyone here and give them 10-1 odds that this trade WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
                              Maybe you should get one prediction right before you start betting again

Comment

I am willing to make a bet with anyone here and give them 10-1 odds that this trade WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
                                You're really going out on a limb there

Comment

Working...
                                X