Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    The TNT crew post-game talking about who gets the 7th spot in the East and saying, hey, better to face Toronto than Milwaukee. Barkley: “Toronto’s a better city. If you’re gonna get swept, might as well get swept in Toronto.” Rest of the crew loved it. As did I.
    Barkley is funny sometimes

    Comment


    • nba_4_life wrote: View Post

      Barkley is funny sometimes
      More often than not.

      Love Chuck.

      Comment


      • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        The TNT crew post-game talking about who gets the 7th spot in the East and saying, hey, better to face Toronto than Milwaukee. Barkley: “Toronto’s a better city. If you’re gonna get swept, might as well get swept in Toronto.” Rest of the crew loved it. As did I.

        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • Chuck has seemed a little gun shy this year, he's had the Raptors back before and gotten burned in the playoffs. But he's generally pretty pro-Toronto.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

          Comment


          • S.R. wrote: View Post
            Chuck has seemed a little gun shy this year, he's had the Raptors back before and gotten burned in the playoffs. But he's generally pretty pro-Toronto.
            He loves Toronto, just like how other sports media personal that have a bias towards Miami and LA and harp on those teams to be successful so they can go to those cities in the playoffs

            Comment


            • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              The TNT crew post-game talking about who gets the 7th spot in the East and saying, hey, better to face Toronto than Milwaukee. Barkley: “Toronto’s a better city. If you’re gonna get swept, might as well get swept in Toronto.” Rest of the crew loved it. As did I.
              Barkley knows he's gonna be calling games in Toronto this post season and he's just lining up those free meals and free rounds of golf left and right.

              Comment


              • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                Orrrrrrrrrr, almost as if he's young, but 3rd year and time to show his true potential, chance to shine with all the injuries on the team, some fans are selling him short and he's proving them wrong

                Why would anyone say they're happy when he put up a 0,0,0,0 line just because he was playing good D when he's clearly capable of chipping in on O without his D suffering one iota? Seems actually comical to keep defending that.

                I knew you had it in you OG!
                Makes sense for him to take what the defence gives him and to definitely not
                force his offence.

                Comment


                • S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Chuck has seemed a little gun shy this year, he's had the Raptors back before and gotten burned in the playoffs. But he's generally pretty pro-Toronto.
                  He love partying with Rod Black of all people lol. Wonder what they hell those guys get up to that makes him always shout him out. Some crazy nights at the Toronto strippers? Gabmbling benders? A little bit of nose candy? I want some one to tell me what those guys do when they get together.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                  Comment


                  • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                    More often than not.

                    Love Chuck.
                    ‘If I walk in to a room and there’s Kim Kardashian, Halle Berry and a bucket of chicken, I’m gonna get that chicken’

                    Comment


                    • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                      He love partying with Rod Black of all people lol. Wonder what they hell those guys get up to that makes him always shout him out. Some crazy nights at the Toronto strippers? Gabmbling benders? A little bit of nose candy? I want some one to tell me what those guys do when they get together.
                      For real. Rod Black is the last guy I'd wanna party with.

                      Comment


                      • nubreed000 wrote: View Post

                        For real. Rod Black is the last guy I'd wanna party with.
                        I dunno, man. If your real name is Rod Black, you were probably born to party.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post

                          I dunno, man. If your real name is Rod Black, you were probably born to party.
                          Top 5 all time porn name
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • Speaking of Barkley


                            Lol draymond a dumdum. Im sure barkley could have won rings if he was playing with Reggie miller, John stockon and scottie pippen. Dude ego must be taken a beating thinking barkley isn't on his level NBA wise. Guy was a MVP, draymond is the last all star picked every year he made it. And i don't think you could do his job draymond, i don't think anyone could do what barkley does. If anything he would be the Shaq of the panel just yelling RINGS, RINGS.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Speaking of Barkley


                              Lol draymond a dumdum. Im sure barkley could have won rings if he was playing with Reggie miller, John stockon and scottie pippen. Dude ego must be taken a beating thinking barkley isn't on his level NBA wise. Guy was a MVP, draymond is the last all star picked every year he made it. And i don't think you could do his job draymond, i don't think anyone could do what barkley does. If anything he would be the Shaq of the panel just yelling RINGS, RINGS.
                              I heard that whenever he's on the bench, Patrick McCaw wears all three rings and waves at Nurse until he subs him in.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                              Comment


                              • Jazz doing Raps a favour. Celtics didn’t look very good tonight. Walker is not 100%.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X