Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post


    Weird timing. Nets won last night too.. and big. Yet also the Nets were never going to get far this year because of KD's injury.
    I wonder if Kyrie and KD want fizdale to be their coach. This kinda reeks.

    Comment


    • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

      I wonder if Kyrie and KD want fizdale to be their coach. This kinda reeks.
      Dont let kyrie Irving near your basketball culture.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

        I wonder if Kyrie and KD want fizdale to be their coach. This kinda reeks.
        there are already mark jackson rumblings because of the rich kleiman and brooklyn connections.

        personally i'd love for them to hire jackson... i don't think there's an older-school, think inside-the-box, less insightful colour-analyst in all of sports.

        Comment


        • chris wrote: View Post

          there are already mark jackson rumblings because of the rich kleiman and brooklyn connections.

          personally i'd love for them to hire jackson... i don't think there's an older-school, think inside-the-box, less insightful colour-analyst in all of sports.
          We gotta be careful. He might be able to pray KD achilles healthy by the time playoffs come
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • I gotta be honest, I'm lovin this whole Draymond Green/Charles Barkley thing. But I must say, we are going crazy with the ring talk nowadays. Just because Draymond has 3 rings doesn't mean he's better than Barkley lmao. Draymond is nowhere near the level of player that Charles Barkley was. Draymond is a role player. Barkley is top 30 player of all time & EASILY the most entertaining broadcaster on TV. He's what makes the NBA on TNT great. That show won't be the same if he ever retire.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • Well its not the Raptors tonight.. but there is one game you might want to take in tonight and its the late game out west.

              Sacto visits Portland. Its pretty much win or go home for Portland. They'll be motivated. They got beat last night in Phoenix and sit 4 games behind Memphis in the loss column for 8th place and the last ticket to the post season in the West. The pretty high expectations this year in Portland would take a shot to the cajones that will cost jobs. Coaching jobs, GM jobs or player jobs or a mix of them.
              If they lose they'll be 5 back with only 17 to go. Its a pretty tall order even for Lillard. Portland could go 13 and 4 and Memphis could go 10 and 9 and Portland still winds up on the outside looking in. Is it possible ? Yes. Is it likely? No. They gotta win tonight.

              Facing them are the Kings who after shitting the bed in the early part of the year have cobbled together a run and are 3 back of Memphis . The Kings have the next Steph Curry in Buddy Hield according to owner Vivek Ranadive . a second year supremely talented me first PG in D'Aaron Fox and the guy the picked before Luca .......Marvin Baglely. They are supported by a need to prove it Harrison Barnes and two pretty good Euros who seem to be on the outside of the rotation looking in with Bogdonovich and Beljeca. After coming close last year there were also real expectations of taking a step and getting the kiddie corps some playoff experience. Lose this and Vlade and Luke Walton should looking for the shit phone call from the mercurial owner Vivek Ranadive. They are motivated as well. A loss here isn't it but it makes the mountain another 1000 feet higher.

              Statistically they have poor records but this is irrelevant. Two desperate teams that both believe they gotta win tonight
              Best games in sports.

              No idea or preference who wins it.. but it will have the look of a playoff level game.

              EDIT: Portland did a Leafs and didn't show up last night. Not even remotely close.
              Raps get Sacto tonite on the B2B.
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Mar 8th, 2020, 09:57 AM.

              Comment


              • Sixers lose again. Complete free fall without Simmons and Embiid.

                Comment


                • slaw wrote: View Post
                  Sixers lose again. Complete free fall without Simmons and Embiid.
                  When your top players are out, it’s an opportunity for Brett Brown to show that he can really coach, like Nurse has done. Or at least that he’s an above average coach. He’s not.

                  Comment


                  • The Great One wrote: View Post
                    I gotta be honest, I'm lovin this whole Draymond Green/Charles Barkley thing. But I must say, we are going crazy with the ring talk nowadays. Just because Draymond has 3 rings doesn't mean he's better than Barkley lmao. Draymond is nowhere near the level of player that Charles Barkley was. Draymond is a role player. Barkley is top 30 player of all time & EASILY the most entertaining broadcaster on TV. He's what makes the NBA on TNT great. That show won't be the same if he ever retire.
                    Chuck in his prime would eat Dray alive no matter the rules or era. Afterwards Dray could remember every way Chuck whooped his ass.

                    Comment


                    • golden wrote: View Post

                      When your top players are out, it’s an opportunity for Brett Brown to show that he can really coach, like Nurse has done. Or at least that he’s an above average coach. He’s not.
                      Also an opportunity for Tobias Harris and Al Horford to show how overpaid they are.

                      GS didn't even have Curry playing.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                      Comment


                      • S.R. wrote: View Post

                        Also an opportunity for Tobias Harris and Al Horford to show how overpaid they are.

                        GS didn't even have Curry playing.
                        The big one for me is Harris. I have never understood the hype for that guy.

                        Comment


                        • S.R. wrote: View Post

                          Also an opportunity for Tobias Harris and Al Horford to show how overpaid they are.

                          GS didn't even have Curry playing.
                          The Warriors are building something special. Chriss, Wiggins, Lee and Paschall are all looking like legit rotation players now. Next year they'll add Klay, Steph, Looney and a top draft pick to that group. They're gonna be a championship contender again next year in my opinion.

                          It's also funny what happens when a young player goes to a great organization that plays him to his strengths, Chriss all of sudden looks like a young star. He looked like a bust playing for the Suns and Cavs. Wiggins is another one, he's become the Warriors new Harrison Barnes.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • Afternoon Battle of L.A today. Laker have yet to get one off the clips. They need to win today or else they really going to lose the mental edge going into playoffs
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                            Comment


                            • So whats next for Nets now? Maybe a trade for kevin love involving some combination of lavert, dinwiddie, harris and allen. Ha, that would be great...to beat that team in the playoffs led by the bum Irving would be awesome.

                              Comment


                              • Rooting interests for today and tonights games.

                                OKC @ Chowders.... Nothing warms a Raps fans heart more than to see the Chowders lose. Today , Tomorrow and Forever... Fuck Boston.

                                Heat @ Wizards.... Almost Ambivalent to the Heat winning but still Go WIz. The Heat still look to be the odds on favourite for 4 if they win or lose this one.. but a win here and Chowder loss gets the Heat to within 2 games in the loss column behind the Leprechauns with 18 to go.

                                Indy @ Dallas.... Go Dallas... If you are pulling for a 4 vs 5 1st round matchup between the Heat and the Hinkies then Indy has to lose a few as the Hinkies try to right the ship after a brutal 1 and 3 road trip.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X