Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Clippers vs. Lakers in the 1st round would be oh so sweet!
    I would be rooting for Lakers but would want Portland/Utah/Denver/SAS in the finals (not happening though :/)
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

    Comment


    • RandomGuy wrote: View Post

      I would be rooting for Lakers but would want Portland/Utah/Denver/SAS in the finals (not happening though :/)
      I'm the same. I think Portland & Denver can make it. Portland especially, if Nurkic is healthy
      2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

      Comment


      • I don't believe that Harden and Westbrook will make it work.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          I don't believe that Harden and Westbrook will make it work.
          I don't either, that was one of the results that shocked me. Brooklyn was surprising until I realized it had Durant in there. OKC making the playoffs would be pretty unexpected too.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Clippers vs. Lakers in the 1st round would be oh so sweet!
            Would be bad for the Clips because the Lakers would be the home team in every single game
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

              Would be bad for the Clips because the Lakers would be the home team in every single game
              But great for the bitter Raps fans (such as myself) that would love for the Clippers to never make a finals appearance, thus cementing the fact that Kawhi leaving was a bad decision

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                Would be bad for the Clips because

                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                the Lakers would be the home team in every single game

                Comment


                • Clippers beat the Lakers IMO. Lakers advantage is with Davis. Kawhi can do a pretty good job on Lebron, making him work on defense. And I don't think Kawhi cares where he plays (road or home).

                  I want Denver or Utah coming out of the West though.

                  Comment


                  • planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Clippers beat the Lakers IMO. Lakers advantage is with Davis. Kawhi can do a pretty good job on Lebron, making him work on defense. And I don't think Kawhi cares where he plays (road or home).

                    I want Denver or Utah coming out of the West though.
                    Talk to me about Rondo vs Beverly and Lou Williams vs Danny Green. That would actually be a really fun series.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                    Comment


                    • Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I don't believe that Harden and Westbrook will make it work.
                      But maybe D'Antoni can....

                      Comment


                      • slaw wrote: View Post

                        But maybe D'Antoni can....
                        Doubt it unless at least one of them is willing to change their mindset and how they approach the game.

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post

                          Doubt it unless at least one of them is willing to change their mindset and how they approach the game.
                          Harden approaches the game perfectly. He makes us others better and can play off ball. The problem is Westbrook, you have to let him be the primary ball handler cause he's a below average offensive player in the half court otherwise. So you're downgrading primary ball handlers to make it work.
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Clippers vs. Lakers in the 1st round would be oh so sweet!
                            Is there a way they can both lose?

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post

                              Doubt it unless at least one of them is willing to change their mindset and how they approach the game.
                              They should run over teams in the regular season, after that its anyones guess. I could see it working out. Obviously not perfect, but few team fits are.

                              Comment


                              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                                Harden approaches the game perfectly. He makes us others better and can play off ball. The problem is Westbrook, you have to let him be the primary ball handler cause he's a below average offensive player in the half court otherwise. So you're downgrading primary ball handlers to make it work.
                                Westbrook actaully did a pretty decent job of deferring the lead role to P.G last year. The problem was the injury bug hit hard at the end of the season. He already has a relationship with Harden and i think has come to reliaze he will not win a championship chasing triple doubles and forcing shots. I think we see a new russ this year.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X