Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

if there's one thing masai has proven over and over (and over) again.... Even going back to denver, it's his ability to build bench depth.

The one thing he wasn't able to do was acquire a top 5 nba talent, which he checked off the list last year with the kawhi trade... And with a championship tossed in for good measure. The only thing left on masai's resume is to successfully recruit a marquee free agent to change the narrative about toronto..... And we all know where that's headed.
    ooppah !
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

ooppah !

Comment

Idle observation....Watched the last Q of the Hinkies vs the Cavs.

Colin Sexton drafted in the 8th slot in 2018 isn’t as good a player as Freddy or Terrance Davis. He visibly pouts when he doesn’t have the ball and is poor passer. He plays with tunnel vision. So while we lose Lowry we have Fred to back him up as a very competent floor manager. Davis is coming and busts his butt every minute he earns from Nurse.

Sexton has the demeanour and drive of your lame ass lazy brother in law. Sometimes you don’t see how good a set of players you have. If it was Sexton on the Point vs the Clips we would have lost by 30.
        Idle observation of my own...Cav's have had enough high draft picks in the last 10 years to assemble a perennial contender. I can't blame them for loving Canadians, but yeah...they need to start by firing their entire scouting department.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Idle observation of my own...Cav's have had enough high draft picks in the last 10 years to assemble a perennial contender. I can't blame them for loving Canadians, but yeah...they need to start by firing their entire scouting department.
          We (Canadians) seem to be getting better at developing draft worthy players .... who then relatively fail to live up to expectations.
          Where are you Steve Nash? Maybe Barrett will be the next exception.

Comment

• It's likely more to do with how bad that organization is. Who knows how these guys would have turned out in a different system. Besides Kyrie, none of their picks have really been worthy of where they went in their respective draft class. Wiggins is looking like he's having a good season.

Comment

The Cavs are the Edmonton Oilers of the NBA
              - TGO

Comment

• Apparently the magic are interested in trading for demar.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Apparently the magic are interested in trading for demar.
                  Theyve had such a bad start to the year - look like they need a shakeup - especially someone who can get penetration and create some offense. Dont mind that move for either team, Spurs have too many good guards right now. maybe a touch early, but that Magic team plays uninspired basketball.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Theyve had such a bad start to the year - look like they need a shakeup - especially someone who can get penetration and create some offense. Dont mind that move for either team, Spurs have too many good guards right now. maybe a touch early, but that Magic team plays uninspired basketball.
                    It’s indeed puzzling...This is the same group that played inspired ball down the stretch last year to make the playoffs.
                    They went 22 and 9 from February to the end of the year.
                    They brought back the entire band and their rooks in Issac and Bamba are playing better...

Any insight as to who they would move for DD?
                    - TGO

Comment

• The Magic overachieved last year.

They need to build their team/offense around Isaac, not around Gordon, Vucevic and Fournier.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        The Magic overachieved last year.

They need to build their team/offense around Isaac, not around Gordon, Vucevic and Fournier.
                        Fournier I can see...
                        But Gordon is only 24 and they just re-upped on Vuc...
                        - TGO

Comment

Fournier I can see...
                          But Gordon is only 24 and they just re-upped on Vuc...
                          Gordon is what he is, a very poor man's version of Blake Griffin. Vucevic is an easy player to defend, I don't think you can build your offense around him, and Fournier is just terrible, I don't know why he's starting over Ross.

If i'm the Spurs I'd ask for Bamba + a 1st. I wouldn't want any part of Vuc and Fournier and Gordon. Isaac is likely untouchable.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Gordon is what he is, a very poor man's version of Blake Griffin. Vucevic is an easy player to defend, I don't think you can build your offense around him, and Fournier is just terrible, I don't know why he's starting over Ross.

If i'm the Spurs I'd ask for Bamba + a 1st. I wouldn't want any part of Vuc and Fournier and Gordon. Isaac is likely untouchable.
                            DeMar makes good coin...prolly close to 30m$ ...The spurs if they are looking to really move DeMar have to take money back....
                            Fournier and Bamba and a future second would be enough to make the money work..but is it a good ball trade for SA.
                            I think I do it from the magic view..not sure SAS are as keen..
                            - TGO

Comment

• Out of curiosity does anyone happen to know where our bench ranks. Seems like they've been playing much better since the start of the season.

Comment

Out of curiosity does anyone happen to know where our bench ranks. Seems like they've been playing much better since the start of the season.
                                the only problem is....our bench has been starting kind of hard to judge

Comment

Working...
                                X