Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    This clippers crowd is fucking awful. It a 3 point game late in the 4th and you could hear a pin drop in there. Literally zero home court advantage. They seemed to have an okay crowd last year i dunno whats going on
    You don't know what's going on? they're the Clippers. Nobody gives a shit about the Clippers in LA.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Gord (Hayward) signed up for 4 years and 150M$.

He would be a get. He is a borderline All Star...He is also a guy you don't have to worry about shooting himself in the leg in a club at 4AM.
      Is there something I’m not seeing here or is this just casual racism?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

You don't know what's going on? they're the Clippers. Nobody gives a shit about the Clippers in LA.
        there crowd was always pretty good last year and they didn't even have stars there. It got good in the last 2 minute but before that crowd was dead quiet. Its like a bunch of tennis fans were in the staples center
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          This clippers crowd is fucking awful. It a 3 point game late in the 4th and you could hear a pin drop in there. Literally zero home court advantage. They seemed to have an okay crowd last year i dunno whats going on
          The clippers could win 3 championships in a row and it would still be Laker Nation. No one really cares about them except Malcolm in the Middle.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Is there something I’m not seeing here or is this just casual racism?

Geez I never thought that could be taken as racist. That’s not my intent.

I was going down the born asshole path. To me Asshole Nation does not run along racial lines. Raps have done a stellar job of keeping assholes off the roster. Hayward fits the non asshole profile.

If if someone took offence ....that’s where I was going.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Nov 23, 2019, 05:01 PM.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• It's too bad its on the same time as our game but Heat-Sixers should be a great old school game tonight. 2 tough teams and you add in Jimmys return to philly it has the makings of as classic as a November game can be. I think Heat get the job done tonight in a tight, physical game.

Comment

• Also sucks what happened to Kemba but glad it looks like the injury has nothing to do with his neck. I don't remember ever seeing a football collison like that in a NBA game. Even though he's a Celtic now iv'e always liked Kemba since his college days. Im sure the Celtics take a step back now with both him and Gordo out but id rather see them collapse because of on-court issues not like this.

Comment

• Looked like he lost his footing and hit a wall (Kibangele). At best a concussion protocol.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Geez I never thought that could be taken as racist. That’s not my intent.

I was going down the born asshole path. To me Asshole Nation does not run along racial lines. Raps have done a stellar job of keeping assholes off the roster. Hayward fits the non asshole profile.

If if someone took offence ....that’s where I was going.
                    Ok. Thanks for clarifying and for your thoughtful response. I agree that Masai’s always done a remarkable job of bringing in guys with great character, and that that doesn’t reflect racial lines in any way whatsoever. I think the way you’d originally articulated that was perhaps suboptimal. But I I appreciate you having clarified your intentions.

Comment

• Portland losing to the Love-less Cavs.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Portland losing to the Love-less Cavs.
                        was going to say the Lillard-less Portland but no! Not the case. Maybe it was the Melo-plus Blazers that's more appropriate.

Comment

• Melo went 0-8 from 3

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

was going to say the Lillard-less Portland but no! Not the case. Maybe it was the Melo-plus Blazers that's more appropriate.
                            Dame, CJ, Melo is basically the same as Lowry, DeMar & Rudy Gay. Lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Dame, CJ, Melo is basically the same as Lowry, DeMar & Rudy Gay. Lol.
                              The Raps need to trade for CJ.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Portland losing to the Love-less Cavs.
                                didn't you just have them in the playoffs like 2 days ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X