Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Just rolling without Conley, the fit just wasn't there.

They have to be looking at deadline trades?
    Everyone looks...

what do you think they need ?

Comment

• 2nd.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        2nd.
        At least for another few hours lol. Miami can take it back against Orlando today
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

At least for another few hours lol. Miami can take it back against Orlando today
          I think they choke tonight... The Heat have used up a lot of their 9 lives so far this season.
          Gooooooooooooooooooo TROSS !

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Yeah, but they've got a back to back with the Celtics who need to rebound after getting stomped by Zion and co. But then Orlando again - hopefully Magic can split.

Comment

• Magic gonna win

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                Magic gonna win
                Sure not looking that way.

Comment

• Miami kicking them to the curb. They legit and could knock somebody out in the first round

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Sure not looking that way.
                    I tried lol

Comment

• last time i looked at the kings-wolves game it was 93-66 wolves. just tuned into the last 1 minute when i saw it was close and Fox just did the best intentional FT rebound score to tie the game up. Heading to OT. We may have a competitor for comeback of the year
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        last time i looked at the kings-wolves game it was 93-66 wolves. just tuned into the last 1 minute when i saw it was close and Fox just did the best intentional FT rebound score to tie the game up. Heading to OT. We may have a competitor for comeback of the year
                        https://streamable.com/eren3

Comment

• It just started to cross my mind earlier today.. Theres no way that anyone but the Lakers wins the championship this year, is there?

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Could be a modern day pistons. They are really good man. Gorbert is probably the best defensive player in the league. Ingles one of the best 3 pt shooter. Bogdanavic is a walking bucket, if mitchell can take that next step their going to be right on the door step of the finals for the next 5 years.
                            Just lost at home to the Rockets, sans Russ & Beard. Meh. Believe it when I see it.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Yeah, but they've got a back to back with the Celtics who need to rebound after getting stomped by Zion and co. But then Orlando again - hopefully Magic can split.
                              Shouldn't we be cheering for the Heat tomorrow? the Celtics and the Sixers are our biggest threat for that 2 spot.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Shouldn't we be cheering for the Heat tomorrow? the Celtics and the Sixers are our biggest threat for that 2 spot.
                                To get Nurse into the all-star game, we need to be ahead of Miami by the end of Feb 2nd. So if Miami loses, we have an easier chance since our schedule is really soft.

Comment

Working...
                                X