Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    I can't begin to describe just how effing hard it is to be a Buffalo Bills fan.
    For context, it’s worse than being a pre Chamionship season Raptors fan

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

For context, it’s worse than being a pre Chamionship season Raptors fan
      I remember hearing when I was a kid, when the Bills just couldn't get it done in the super bowl, that BILLS stands for Boy I Love Losing SuperBowls, and at the time I could never cheer for the team closest to us geographically.

Comment

• It’s an acquired taste or more likely an affliction.

I watched wide right.
        I watched the incredible feat of getting to four consecutive Super Bowls diminished by four loses. They got crushed and powdered in three of them. All in all “Wide right” was the worst.
        The Music City Miracle.
        The loss to the Texans adds another story ..because when they win...it will be Raps 2.0 for a ton of Bills fans.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Who sees the court first. Zion or Siakam? Its looks like Zion is getting close and somehow the pelicans have managed to keep themselves only 3 games out of the 8 seed, Lots of people were saying sit him the whole season. But IMO you put the guy on the floor give him half a season to learn. With the emergence of Ingram and if this guy is as good as we think he is the pels still have a shot to make the dance.
          The NBA would cream their pants for a zion vs lebron, AD vs pelicans, Lakers old young core vs laker old new core. First round series
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            I can't begin to describe just how effing hard it is to be a Buffalo Bills fan.
            Makes you wanna shout?

Comment

• Heat now 17-1 at home

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• LOL Embiid is fantastic. I'd love if Philly somehow misidentified their problem and traded him (West, that is...) instead of the rest of the roster that provides limited spacing around him.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    LOL Embiid is fantastic. I'd love if Philly somehow misidentified their problem and traded him (West, that is...) instead of the rest of the roster that provides limited spacing around him.
                    They are apparently looking for shooting in the trade market but it's one of those things where it's tough to see how you add one guy and it just solves the problem. It's a good lesson that player acquisition and player development are only two aspects of organizational team-building cause you also need to construct a roster of complimentary players and then put them in a system that builds on their strengths and hides weaknesses....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

They are apparently looking for shooting in the trade market but it's one of those things where it's tough to see how you add one guy and it just solves the problem. It's a good lesson that player acquisition and player development are only two aspects of organizational team-building cause you also need to construct a roster of complimentary players and then put them in a system that builds on their strengths and hides weaknesses....
                      Trade him here for Serge and Norm + lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Trade him here for Serge and Norm + lol
                        yeah maybe Masai will get a different African.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Elton Brand has been building his roster like he playing 2K.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Must be so irritating to be a 76ers fan though. Years of really terrible play to end up with two guys that don't really fit next to each other. And then to build a team around them with guys that also don't fit. The cherry on top of course is losing in a game 7 to a 4 bounce game winner.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Must be so irritating to be a 76ers fan though. Years of really terrible play to end up with two guys that don't really fit next to each other. And then to build a team around them with guys that also don't fit. The cherry on top of course is losing in a game 7 to a 4 bounce game winner.
                              They need an upgrade at the head coach position.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X