Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post

Mccaw is trash... but we are discussing why he’ll still play. Settle down and read
    You won’t convince Claw to that he needs to settle down. It’s a losing battle. Just like convincing him to learn to read.

Years of being wrong, blocked by half the board not EnUff for that guy. Lol.

It’s like trying to talk to the Russian conspiracy theorists.

Comment

• Davis will get plenty of consistent minutes after the trade deadline passes. He's already shown more than Norm or FVV did in their first season with the squad. Kid hasn't even played for the 905 like all of our previous rooks...maybe he couldn't due to the type of contract he signed? Regardless, I think Masai and Nurse have long term plans for him.

Comment

• The Denver Nuggets just lost to the Pacers at home. They keep showing why they're the most overrated team in the NBA.

Sabonis with a triple dub, outplayed Jokic the whole game. Dude should be a lock to make the all star team.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Davis will get plenty of consistent minutes after the trade deadline passes. He's already shown more than Norm or FVV did in their first season with the squad. Kid hasn't even played for the 905 like all of our previous rooks...maybe he couldn't due to the type of contract he signed? Regardless, I think Masai and Nurse have long term plans for him.
          I certainly hope you are right.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            The Denver Nuggets just lost to the Pacers at home. They keep showing why they're the most overrated team in the NBA.

Sabonis with a triple dub, outplayed Jokic the whole game. Dude should be a lock to make the all star team.
            Im voting for sabonis...love his game.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              The Denver Nuggets just lost to the Pacers at home. They keep showing why they're the most overrated team in the NBA.

Just stop preaching, we get it... You hate Jokic and Denver for some irrational and unconditional reasons. We will remember this, don't worry, no need of repeating same thing again every single time they lose one game.

They can't be third in the Western conference and be overrated. They are where they are a top 6 team looking at the current standings.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Just stop preaching, we get it... You hate Jokic and Denver for some irrational and unconditional reasons. We will remember this, don't worry, no need of repeating same thing again every single time they lose one game.

They can't be third in the Western conference and be overrated. They are where they are a top 6 team looking at the current standings.
                Just talk to him about portland lol

Comment

• How can Denver be most overrated when Celtics and Sixers exist?
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    How can Denver be most overrated when Celtics and Sixers exist?
                    Yeah, I sometimes forget that Denver even exists as a contender. I mean for real....no joke (ic). But ESPN commentators never let you forget that the Celtics the Sixers are so-called legit "contenders". They even quickly put the Heat in the conversation, even though they've got a bunch of rookies, undrafteds and 2nd year guys playing way over their heads and haven't done squat in the playoffs as a group.

#WeTheChamps are getting zero respect, which is great, actually.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, I sometimes forget that Denver even exists as a contender. I mean for real....no joke (ic). But ESPN commentators never let you forget that the Celtics the Sixers are so-called legit "contenders". They even quickly put the Heat in the conversation, even though they've got a bunch of rookies, undrafteds and 2nd year guys playing way over their heads and haven't done squat in the playoffs as a group.

#WeTheChamps are getting zero respect, which is great, actually.
                      The Heat have a net rating below +3. They are winning way above their heads compared to their point differential, which is more predictive of future wins than past wins are. Their pythagorean record is 26-16 and ours is 29-13. We've got a pretty good chance of ending up in the 2nd seed with the way Boston is falling apart and with Heat due for some losses.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm a little worried about the Pacers catching up to the #2 seed as well. They've been rolling without Dipo and are getting him back pretty soon. We have a pretty big home and home series against them coming up in early February. Need both of those.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

The Heat have a net rating below +3. They are winning way above their heads compared to their point differential, which is more predictive of future wins than past wins are. Their pythagorean record is 26-16 and ours is 29-13. We've got a pretty good chance of ending up in the 2nd seed with the way Boston is falling apart and with Heat due for some losses.
                          Miami had more than a couple close wins through the early part of the season. I watched them play the Knicks and some of the Nets game (both losses) and they got handily outplayed (is that a phrase?) in the 4th by NY and in the second half by the Nets. I don't watch enough Heat games to speak with any authority but it does seem like teams are figuring out that 2-3 zone that was giving everyone fits and opponents are starting to attack the paint, which is an area of weakness for the Heat.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Miami had more than a couple close wins through the early part of the season. I watched them play the Knicks and some of the Nets game (both losses) and they got handily outplayed (is that a phrase?) in the 4th by NY and in the second half by the Nets. I don't watch enough Heat games to speak with any authority but it does seem like teams are figuring out that 2-3 zone that was giving everyone fits and opponents are starting to attack the paint, which is an area of weakness for the Heat.
                            The Heat have won a lot of close games by simply giving the ball to Jimmy Butler in the 4th and he seems to get every possible foul call. Sixers could use a guy like that.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The Heat have won a lot of close games by simply giving the ball to Jimmy Butler in the 4th and he seems to get every possible foul call. Sixers could use a guy like that.
                              We could use a guy like that

Comment

• Heat are 5-5 in their last 10.
                                Celtics are 4-6
                                Sixers are 5-5
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X