Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Kemba had his knee drained after AllStar game and Celtics want Nurse's head.
    Way to go nick jokes aside dunno what these guys are doing playing if they have nagging injuries.
    Simmions had to miss the first game back as well due to a back problem
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Going to be an intresting final weeks in the east. magic and nets will be the 7th and 8th seed barring some spectacular run from one of the bottom feeders.
      Brkly has looked better without kyrie yet still lack a late game go to scorer that could cost them a few games.
      Orlando was one of the best teams in the entire NBA post all star break last season. Can they replicate that?
      A magic win tonight at they move within 1 game of brooklyn.
      Predictions for who gets what seed?
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Heat lost? how did that happen? they just signed Scottie Pippen, I mean Andre Iguodala.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Way to go nick jokes aside dunno what these guys are doing playing if they have nagging injuries.
          All star game is more important than a regular season game to most of these cats. Sad but true.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Where is that record from? ESPN's expanded standings has them at 9-12 and based on just a quick look at the standings I count 9 wins on my fingers. Even if you assume Brooklyn is going to be over .500 that's 12-13.

Regardless, 14 of their last 27 games are against quality opponents, so there are plenty of good tests remaining.
            I'm also seeing our record vs +0.500 teams is 9 - 12. and like 31 - 3 vs sub 0.500 teams. Expect more turbulence as we begin the final leg of the regular season journey.

Comment

Going to be an intresting final weeks in the east. magic and nets will be the 7th and 8th seed barring some spectacular run from one of the bottom feeders.
              Brkly has looked better without kyrie yet still lack a late game go to scorer that could cost them a few games.
              Orlando was one of the best teams in the entire NBA post all star break last season. Can they replicate that?
              A magic win tonight at they move within 1 game of brooklyn.
              Predictions for who gets what seed?
              1. Bucks
              2. thru 8. ?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

1. Bucks
                2. thru 8. ?
                Seriously

1. Bucks
                2. Raptors
                3. Celtics
                4. Heat
                5. Indiana
                6. Sixers
                7. Magic
                8. Nets

Sixers continue to struggle on the road, Oladipo gets back to form, Magic come on strong like last year.

Comment

• 1. Bucks
                  2. Raptors
                  3. Celtics
                  4. 76ers
                  5. Pacers
                  6. Heat
                  7. Who cares
                  8. Who cares
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm not too sure about the 2 seed.. only 1.5 games up on Boston and they have been playing well. But I think there is a big gap between 3 and 4 now. Which I'm cool with. Get to finally play Boston in the playoffs. And we avoid the Bucks until the ECF.

As for 7&8.. I think it will be Orlando/Brooklyn in that order. Orlando has a super soft schedule the rest of the way. Even without Isaac they have a top 10 defense. 7 overall in DRTG. 6th since Jan 1 (when Isaac got hurt). I like Clifford as a coach too. He's underrated.

I personally don't want to see Orlando again in the playoffs.. just because they're so boring. And I'd love some revenge on the Nets.

My crystal ball is showing me that the season will end like this:

1. Milwaukee
                    2. Toronto
                    3. Boston
                    4. Philly
                    5. Miami
                    6. Indiana
                    7. Orlando
                    8. Brooklyn

But there are still a lot of games left, and so many permutations. The sealed spots seem to be #1 (Bucks) and #6 (Pacers).

Comment

ego/validation/bonuses for being chosen

Remember Kyle last year?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        The Heat lost? how did that happen? they just signed Scottie Pippen, I mean Andre Iguodala.
                        There will be a transition period they may pull out of, but this was a real risk with swapping out multiple players on that roster. They had great chemistry and some underrated guys on that team. You swap them out for high name recognition guys on the wrong side of their careers and you get...better name recognition? But not a better team.

It's basically Brian Colangelo vs Masai Ujiri. Don't overpay for high name recognition role players who under contribute. You can actually get more out of guys nobody heard of if you've scouted and developed properly.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

So are you proposing jail time or the needle ?
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

• Another Morris twin has been paroled....Strongly rumoured to be headed to the Lakers. To make room the Lakers have just waived Boogie Cousins.

Boogie to Houston or Boston or the Raps or non of the above ?
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Feb 21, 2020, 09:02 PM.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Buy or Sell.

The Washington Wizards catch one of the listless Magic or Kyrie-less Nets for 8th?
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X