Where Do The Raptors Rank In The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    Jazz doing Raps a favour. Celtics didn’t look very good tonight. Walker is not 100%.
    Celtics lose yes!

Comment

• Weird timing. Nets won last night too.. and big. Yet also the Nets were never going to get far this year because of KD's injury.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Weird timing. Nets won last night too.. and big. Yet also the Nets were never going to get far this year because of KD's injury.
        weird indeed, should have done it in the off season to be honest when both Irving and durant come back

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Weird timing. Nets won last night too.. and big. Yet also the Nets were never going to get far this year because of KD's injury.
          Jason Kidd incoming?

Comment

• That is very strange timing! Maybe he wasn't playing certain guys that the front office wanted to develop or showcase.... or there is something behind the scenes that we are not privy too.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              That is very strange timing! Maybe he wasn't playing certain guys that the front office wanted to develop or showcase.... or there is something behind the scenes that we are not privy too.
              If Durant and Irving wanted him as the coach he’d be the coach. That’s all that is going on.

Nets have turned the organization over to a guy who thinks the Earth is flat and a 30+ guy coming off a serious leg injury who couldn’t win until he went to the best team in the world. We will see how it works out but I have my suspicions.

Comment

• Ya for sure it's rooted in those two being happy. It'll be interesting to see the fire sale the Nets are going to have this summer. I think there's only 4 other guys Kyrie is happy with on that team.

I would gladly get Prince off of them.

Comment

• Firing a coach a month before the playoffs start is quite odd timing
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Atkinson would be a good get for the Knicks.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      Atkinson would be a good get for the Knicks.
                      If im a team in disarray im lining up to get kenny right now. Bulls, Knicks, Wiz, cavs, Twolves. The guy did an awesome job rebuilding the nets program he will have his pick of the litter. Pretty shady move by nets to throw him out on his ass after building their program up enough to land an all star and a all time great. Gotta be something either weird happend behind the scenes or kyrie and durant didnt like him.
                      Off the top of my head i dont see a lot of options on the Coach market that are going to be better then Kenny.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        Ya for sure it's rooted in those two being happy. It'll be interesting to see the fire sale the Nets are going to have this summer. I think there's only 4 other guys Kyrie is happy with on that team.

I would gladly get Prince off of them.
                        I would expect one of Levert ot Dinwiddie to be on the block this summer.

Comment

• Need the Sixers to beat the Warriors tonight.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Was watching the game last night and the fall looked really bad, basically took his entire body went on his knees as it bent below his torso. Giannis wasnt really moving the same for the last 5 minutes. I was surprised the Bucks left him out there.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Need the Sixers to beat the Warriors tonight.
                              why?

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

why?
                                Want the sixers to stay in the 5-4 bracket. At least i do i rather have pacers celtics on our side of the bracket. then celtics-sixers

Comment

Working...
                                X